Closest To The Pin - THP Events

this sounds like fun! might have to start up something like this with my group(s)!

I like this idea for my 12:54 time. You guys in? I hope to get some dollars signed :act-up:

Dang great idea. We should have done that. But Jeremy would have won the dollar on 17

That is awsome idea....

I used to do this when I shot competition archery. We called it "Crispy's" I have a drawer full of $1 bills at the house with some funny sayings on them. Some not so safe for sharing.

thats cool, I gave JB a dollar. But, I won that ish back on 18.

Luckily, I didn't lose any cash to JB, but thats because I ducked him in the pairings. :angel:

Gambling is illegal at Bentwater, Sir... (and I never slice)

Gambling is illegal in Georgia however, the judge I play with on a regular basis assures me that our games we play are not gambling since golf is a game of skill and not a game of chance. (of course the real skill is determining the..uh..stammer stammer..bets at the first tee)

I like this idea for my 12:54 time. You guys in? I hope to get some dollars signed :act-up:

I'm in at 1:03, even though I never win close-ups.

A small country course not far from here has you sign one of these and they post it on the ceiling for every cuss word starting with an "F". Luckily I have yet to post one, but several buddies have them hanging up, lol.

C'mon JB and GG. Get up here to the PNW so you can take my dollar! :)

These winnings will make nice looking wallpaper on your office bulletin board JB.

C'mon JB and GG. Get up here to the PNW so you can take my dollar! :)

Ya know....One could say the same thing about you coming to the outing right? :D

Ya know....One could say the same thing about you coming to the outing right? :D
No doubt my friend. Now that we are all healthy up here... :)

I've come to an outing and some other events, can I request the PNW?

I've come to an outing and some other events, can I request the PNW?

Sure request away. As we have said all along, until there is a larger presence, the cost is just too high for us to drive somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 miles to an event. Will it happen? Yes. Will it happen soon? Most likely not.

I'm in for the win :blob:! I can use these to shingle the woodshed :thumb:. I think we need to add a closet to the ACE hardware store across the street. Ole SW would have won that one up in Blairsville :laughing:

Sure request away. As we have said all along, until there is a larger presence, the cost is just too high for us to drive somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 miles to an event. Will it happen? Yes. Will it happen soon? Most likely not.
5000 miles... but you can stop in a lot of other places as well. Killing 2 birds with 1 trip. (very long trip) haha :)

5000 miles... but you can stop in a lot of other places as well. Killing 2 birds with 1 trip. (very long trip) haha :)

Ill tell you what. Split the fuel cost with me and we will be there. Sound good?

Des Moine was only about 1700 miles for you....

I'm in for the win :blob:! I can use these to shingle the woodshed :thumb:. I think we need to add a closet to the ACE hardware store across the street. Ole SW would have won that one up in Blairsville :laughing:

I'm game on Saturday...sad thing is knowing my game, I've spent more time thinking about what I would write on them when I lose that even contemplating winning a hole.

Luckily, I didn't lose any cash to JB, but thats because I ducked him in the pairings. :angel:

I made myself the sacrificial lamb on that one. Or, JB sought me out? Hmmmmmm. Maybe I'll get my money back at the outing.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm game on Saturday...sad thing is knowing my game, I've spent more time thinking about what I would write on them when I lose that even contemplating winning a hole.

I do the same thing.

I made myself the sacrificial lamb on that one. Or, JB sought me out? Hmmmmmm. Maybe I'll get my money back at the outing.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I like the sound of that. Always love rematches.

ahy3a4u4.jpg

Back