What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 at Northshore shot -1 35 with 8 pars in a row and birdie on last.
4/9 greens
4/7 fairways
12 putts

Sorry missed a green in my total.

Last edited:
Played 9 at Northshore shot -1 35 with 8 pars in a row and nudie on last.
3/9 greens
4/7 fairways
12 putts

What's a nudie? :bulgy-eyes:

Walked 9 this morning and shot a 34. I started birdie birdie then all pars, hit the ball well today.

Great round trout, mirror image of my 9.

3/9 greens
4/7 fairways
12 putts

Sounds like your short game was on fire.

3/9 greens
4/7 fairways
12 putts

That is some awesome scrambling dude! Nice round.

played with Kmac today at Pilgrim Oaks in Peach Bottom,PA. i wanted to get there early to warm up but it ended up taking me over 2 hours to get there and i made it just in time for our tee time. i was a little tight and i didn't even really have time to stretch or swing before teeing off and boy was it obvious. i decided to play the tips (6800 yards) since it was close to my yardage for my pro am on friday and i ended up going +5 on the first 4 holes. after that i hit my stride and shot +1 the rest of the round with a birdie and an AWESOME Eagle on 14 by far the best fairway bunker shot i had ever hit in my life. def wish i would have had time to warm up and hit a few putts before teeing off i think i could have scored really well. oh well glad i got out and played and the weather was great. i was hitting the ball even better on the range after the round. Kmac and I def were scratch golfers on the range afterwards! lol

played with Kmac today at Pilgrim Oaks in Peach Bottom,PA. i wanted to get there early to warm up but it ended up taking me over 2 hours to get there and i made it just in time for our tee time. i was a little tight and i didn't even really have time to stretch or swing before teeing off and boy was it obvious. i decided to play the tips (6800 yards) since it was close to my yardage for my pro am on friday and i ended up going +5 on the first 4 holes. after that i hit my stride and shot +1 the rest of the round with a birdie and an AWESOME Eagle on 14 by far the best fairway bunker shot i had ever hit in my life. def wish i would have had time to warm up and hit a few putts before teeing off i think i could have scored really well. oh well glad i got out and played and the weather was great. i was hitting the ball even better on the range after the round. Kmac and I def were scratch golfers on the range afterwards! lol

That fairway bunker shot was sick. What were we, like 220 according to my Skycaddie and you stuck a 5 iron to 10 feet? That was a great shot. Im glad I can hit balls on the range AFTER my round like a pro yet nothing but snap hooks during the round. wtf

That fairway bunker shot was sick. What were we, like 220 according to my Skycaddie and you stuck a 5 iron to 10 feet? That was a great shot. Im glad I can hit balls on the range AFTER my round like a pro yet nothing but snap hooks during the round. wtf

yeah 220 to the pin and it was a 4 iron. even the mongaloid has limits! just the way that green was set up alone from over 200 is almost impossible to hit. i have hit some decent fairway bunker shots but that was the best hands down. cause of the small area i had to land that and it STUCK and only rolled out 10'. and making the putt never hurts!

yeah 220 to the pin and it was a 4 iron. even the mongaloid has limits! just the way that green was set up alone from over 200 is almost impossible to hit. i have hit some decent fairway bunker shots but that was the best hands down. cause of the small area i had to land that and it STUCK and only rolled out 10'. and making the putt never hurts!

Yeah you even made the putt which makes it even better. I think my best shot of the day was that fairway bunker from 160 or whatever it was. Nice clean shot that flew the green haha

Shot an 81 at Los Robles in Thousand oaks, CA. Played a good round just have to remember to not lose focus and get lazy when my round is going good.

Yeah you even made the putt which makes it even better. I think my best shot of the day was that fairway bunker from 160 or whatever it was. Nice clean shot that flew the green haha

no way the 200 yard par 3 on the back you stuck to 8' was your best shot by far.

Shot a 39/39 78 today at the home course. Putted decently with the Squareback (32 putts), and missed only two fairways, as my Classic was as straight as it's ever been. Still getting some pulls/hooks with the irons. Time to get my lie angles checked/adjusted.

Shot a 39/39 78 today at the home course. Putted decently with the Squareback (32 putts), and missed only two fairways, as my Classic was as straight as it's ever been. Still getting some pulls/hooks with the irons. Time to get my lie angles checked/adjusted.

Nice round, Nate Dogg!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That is some awesome scrambling dude! Nice round.

Two of my missed greens where on the fridge, the other I hit some good chips and made some putts.

no way the 200 yard par 3 on the back you stuck to 8' was your best shot by far.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one haha. Yeah one of my better shots of the day.

101. First time out on Newport National. Absolutely beautiful links style course. Not super long but made VERY difficult with 30+winds!!!! Granted it was a terrible short game that killed my score. I hit at least 12 crappy chips that I left short ( some very short).

I played a local track that I had a voucher to today. It was Highland Creek Golf Course.

I shot a 79 (par 72)
9/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
31 putts

Tapatalkin

Nice round Grant.

I played a local track that I had a voucher to today. It was Highland Creek Golf Course.

I shot a 79 (par 72)
9/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
31 putts

Tapatalkin

Nice rounds guys.

101. First time out on Newport National. Absolutely beautiful links style course. Not super long but made VERY difficult with 30+winds!!!! Granted it was a terrible short game that killed my score. I hit at least 12 crappy chips that I left short ( some very short).

Ahhh the ole faulty short game lol.. No worries, it will come around, plus 30 mph winds a brutal to play in.

I shot a 79 (par 72)
9/14 FIR
9/18 GIR
31 putts

Tapatalkin

Nice Grtant

Give us a write up if you have time. Always like to read about short challenging courses.

39 with my new SeeMore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back