Cobra AMP CELL Irons Preview

I too wonder if these are a lot shoveler looking then they let on or are they fairly sleek.

Call me crazy, but do these not look a lot like the Amp Forged without the cavity fill in peice at the bottom?

Call me crazy, but do these not look a lot like the Amp Forged without the cavity fill in peice at the bottom?

First thing that came to my mind too was the AMP Forged.

First thing that came to my mind too was the AMP Forged.

If thats really the case and the real thing looks like those, then it will have a medium sole and thin-ish top line. Not blade thin sole or topline but not shovels either.

I too wonder if these are a lot shoveler looking then they let on or are they fairly sleek.

We need in hand pictures my friend.

Unfortunately will not be able to resist the urge to hit them, but pretty sold on my CMB's at the moment. The price point is what jumped out at me, well done Cobra!

Like the clean look of the silver ones.

JB, and GG I'll just put it out there, that I will throw myself on the grenade and be willing to test these out for THP as an official "equipment tester".
I think I like the silver the best, but the more I look at the colors, the more they are growing on me. I like the spiderman red comment.

Like the clean look of the silver ones.

Agreed, very much so.

Call me crazy, but aside from the graphics, these are sort of giving me a i20 vibe. Forgiving, yet snazzy. CB design with a poppy face. Good sole tech for the average digger. Not to be, not to small.

JB, and GG I'll just put it out there, that I will throw myself on the grenade and be willing to test these out for THP as an official "equipment tester".
I think I like the silver the best, but the more I look at the colors, the more they are growing on me. I like the spiderman red comment.

Get in line! :blob:

Have been slammed today but wanted to say that I'm excited about these. I like the color options, would have to see them in person to pickout my favorite. Leaning towards all silver.

I'll take a set in blue please

Interesting. I like the looks.

I really like the color insert of these. I couldn't really get a good look at work today. These are beautiful.

Love the silver. They strike me as a smaller profile iron and hope they are. I'd definitely need a different shaft option.

Take my irons and strip all color. Thats what these look like. Really don't think they are that special. :confused2:

I like the color schemes and look of the irons. Can't wait to hit the woods and hybos this weekend

Take my irons and strip all color. Thats what these look like. Really don't think they are that special. :confused2:

What irons are you playing? I can't see your sig. I just dig the clean look.

These have a look that reminds me of the S2 Fogred irons and those were great. Cobra is doing something great over there

Wow, Cobra is on a roll. Incredible 2013 line from the looks of it.
I like the silver irons, I prefer less-bulky irons and these look like they fit the bill.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for a players iron.

I would agree that the silver one has a forged look to it. I love this first glempse on the line. Looks great!

The more and more I think about the 2013 Cobra line how cool would it be to have a bag full of the same color!!!

Back