Morgan Cup 2012 Pictures - Media Day

Those pics are great! I agree with TC, I love the pic of Ary over Ryans shoulder.

For some reason, this picture really stood out to me as some nice photography.

i-67JWLxn-L.jpg

I agree Hawk.

Yorkem is almost exactly 1 head taller than Chunky

i-v3BJ6Fc-L.jpg

I made this my background on my work computer. Loved all of you guys I got to meet and see again at the MC!!

That was an amazing day! It was hot but there were plenty of laughs, balls hit, videos shot and bottled water for all! Shooting the videos was pretty fun. As well as witb. Man, the memories.

Hawk seeing all these pics is really awesome. It makes trying to get into the 2013 Morgan Cup that much more exciting!

Those are some great pictures. Thanks for organizing and posting them Hawk.

Hey look, someone does not have their hat on during media day.

Found the hat! I thought it went missing

i-XRGvd89-L.jpg

i-Jwk47pG-L.jpg

what an amazing looking finish.
man...this is what i want to do every day...but alas, here i sit at my desk.

Man seeing these pictures brings me right back to that day. It was stifling hot. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. What a fun day!

It sure was Chunky, but all the staff players held strong out there doing exactly what was requested of them. Outstanding job Guy's

These are amazing photo's thanks Hawk. Man i'm the whitest guy in the world haha!!!!

Maybe it's already been mentioned but why were there different fonts on the Cleveland/Srixon staff bags???
i-Qk3j4tc-L.jpg

We were given a choice of letter style, Icey.

Cleveland gave their staffers a choice of what they wanted.

Look at all the Mashie love in that pic. Poms in every bag.

Mashie mania! I've had four pom-poms in my bag for awhile now and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Makes me wish I was there! Love the all the Staff bags. All the gear is nice too :)

This day was pretty fast paced and lively. People were pulled all over for promos and answering web questions. It was also a scorcher and the humidity was stifling.

This day was pretty fast paced and lively. People were pulled all over for promos and answering web questions. It was also a scorcher and the humidity was stifling.

Having cameras shut down because it was so hot didn't help the frantic pace.

Cool photos.

That shot of all 3 teams together with their bags is AWESOME !!

Having cameras shut down because it was so hot didn't help the frantic pace.

I didn't know that happened! That's just nuts!

I didn't know that happened! That's just nuts!

Yup. That's part of the reason some promos were done on the range and others under the trees.

Yup. That's part of the reason some promos were done on the range and others under the trees.

You're welcome. I drug frank over there to shoot my epic falling down WITB. Perhaps a shade tent for next year, that might help keep the cameras from shutting down from the heat. Yes, that's how hot it was!

Back