2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of morgan cup buzz today, stories about past events and excitement about 2013...I'm pumped!

Today solidified how much I am excited about the Morgan cup and would love to be a part of it. Great stories.

Ditto. I got here right as the first one was ending and to have been here and watch it grow is pretty cool.

The awesome thing about watching the Ryder Cup is that The Morgan Cup brings similar passion and excitement to the players. This is making me miss it, and makes me even more honored to be a part of such an amazing event.

The awesome thing about watching the Ryder Cup is that The Morgan Cup brings similar passion and excitement to the players. This is making me miss it, and makes me even more honored to be a part of such an amazing event.

And it makes me want to be a part of it even more. This event next year will be absolutely momentous.

Watching the media day videos and reading all the stories past MC'ers have told makes me want to be part of this more than anything. Seems like it's the best weekend of golf anyone can be a part of.

Watching the media day videos and reading all the stories past MC'ers have told makes me want to be part of this more than anything. Seems like it's the best weekend of golf anyone can be a part of.
It really is man. It's 10 times better than even your wildest imaginations.

So who in the MC is Ian poulter

Me too buddy

So who in the MC is Ian poulter

Man, last year for me that would've been Luke. At least on Team THP. He hit key shots when needed in my matches and was money with that putter. He did a great job of firing me up and making sure I was at my best during our rounds together. I had fun in my other rounds no doubt! Don't want to take anything away but man, it was intense but fun. He made me feel like Rory off the tee.

Tomorrow is the day. Going to play some golf and film my promo and bio. Looking forward to getting it done and turned in. Weather is looking good too. Im so excited! Watching the Ryder Cup is making me even more excited to participate in the MC.

Watching the Ryder Cup is definately getting me pumped.....I am looking for a good instructor to start working with to try and really dial in my swing, trying to find someone that has access to both video and outdoor range and who also does some on course instuction....I don't really seem to do well with just indoor video stuff.

Look into Matt Swanson's Golf Center off 1960. Might be a drive up there but I took a couple lessons there and they were very thorough. They have trackman, k-vest, TOMI, and V1 golf to use to help with all aspects of the game.

Look into Matt Swanson's Golf Center off 1960. Might be a drive up there but I took a couple lessons there and they were very thorough. They have trackman, k-vest, TOMI, and V1 golf to use to help with all aspects of the game.

I took a lesson from Matt at Wildcat (he has a golf school there too) I got a 90 minute lesson as a Christmas gift....he took me to the range and watch me hit balls and then started talking on the cellphone...he gave me a couple of tips that worked...but my ex paid $150 for the lesson so I expect him to give me all his attention....he does have several other instructors at that facility though so I will probably end up with one of them.

I took a lesson from Matt at Wildcat (he has a golf school there too) I got a 90 minute lesson as a Christmas gift....he took me to the range and watch me hit balls and then started talking on the cellphone...he gave me a couple of tips that worked...but my ex paid $150 for the lesson so I expect him to give me all his attention....he does have several other instructors at that facility though so I will probably end up with one of them.
oh that sucks that he did that. He was helping me the whole time my lesson.

oh that sucks that he did that. He was helping me the whole time my lesson.

It was just a few days after Christmas and I think he came in just to do my lesson..not sure but he was distracted the whole time...I wasn't impressed.

Watching the Ryder Cup definitely has me psyched up for the MC3. I'm really trying to work on the things I think I need to make sure my handicap is within eligibility and trying to write something for the vids. Gonna be interesting for sure, but I'm hoping I can get where I'm at least eligible and get my entry in!

I am pretty excited to start going on my videos. Not entirely sure what I am gonna do yet, but like everyone else the Ryder Cup is getting the juices flowing...

Catching up last night watching the Ryder Cup in the Garage while I worked on my truck.
I had to put the tool's down often as the excitement level rose towards the end of the Matches.
Being at the 2012 MC I didn't play but volunteered and the excitement level watching and capturing video of the matches is right up there with what I watched last night from the Ryder Cup. Best part is your always inside the ropes.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back