2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, very few got to see you on video. Most had to be edited.

There are plenty of videos of me on the site bro. All of them are full of my awfulness. I don't translate well to video. I'm much more lively in person

Good point War, our show would have to be on late night HBO with all those curse words he throws around.

Chunky, let's get jobs as bartenders at Caledonia and play golf there all day everyday.

Good point War, our show would have to be on late night HBO with all those curse words he throws around.

Chunky, let's get jobs as bartenders at Caledonia and play golf there all day everyday.

The bar closes at 4pm promptly.

That place needs some good-natured bartenders. That one lady would have been happy to see us play in the lightning I think.

Boom! I like it. We would definitely liven up the Caledonia scene. Plus I would share my tips with the dudes at the bag drop. I couldn't even imagine playing those 2 courses all the time. It would be absolute heaven. The pictures that Hawk has put up do capture some of the beauty of those courses but they just can't capture everything. I will never forget playing round 2 at Caledonia and just seeing that sunset. It was stunning.

That sure was a great round of golf. I've never been so happy to lose at anything.

That sure was a great round of golf. I've never been so happy to lose at anything.

It was the purest fun I've ever had on a golf course. I would not change a thing about that round. Something I will never forget and I just love the dudes I shared that experience with. I wish I could play every round with you guys. Kelly needs to relax a little though lol. I thought I was going to get killed on that tee box

hahaha. Crazy Kelly. I blame him for my monster pull hook off the tee on 7.

You guys are the best. We will see what happens with the old submission :)

Captains match would be fun t hear about.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

hahaha. Crazy Kelly. I blame him for my monster pull hook off the tee on 7.

Hmm I blame him for me dumping my ball into the right woods. Crazy Irishman!
Tmex if you need anyone to bounce ideas off of, give me a holler!

There are plenty of videos of me on the site bro. All of them are full of my awfulness. I don't translate well to video. I'm much more lively in person

I am sure there is some video floating around of you yelling "I'm drinking your effin High Lifes!" that was pretty lively

Yeah I was certainly lively then. I will make a point though of getting better on camera. I was disappointed that I didn't Rep my sponsor as well as I could have. WCBM will help me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hello All,
I am so excited about entering this great oppertunity. I keep reading over and over so i know all of the requirements for this event and im 100% giving it a shot. I know i only have a few posts so far being a newbie but im gearing up for all of the rants and raves on this forum and all other forums. I read so many of the forums and all of you guys seems to have built great friendships thru this sit and im looking forward to making alot of friends on here. Any past and returning Morgan Cup'ers want to lend some ideas to Fun NY'er who loves to compete and have a good time, Im all ears!!!!!!

PS

Any NY'ers on here that work in the City, hit me up and lets set up some drinks!!!!!!!!

I think you will find that its not just the Morgan Cup that brings people together on THP. Its other events as well. The outing each year is special. The Tour Van Events are a blast and with the soon to be coming THP Invitationals, there are a lot of chances to meet THPers.

Can anyone lend a hand to where i can see the past video entries for the MC? I have a few ideas but want to see what the last videos were like.

Thanks

I think you will find that its not just the Morgan Cup that brings people together on THP. Its other events as well. The outing each year is special. The Tour Van Events are a blast and with the soon to be coming THP Invitationals, there are a lot of chances to meet THPers.

I just finished reading thru the Florida Event and call the wife and told her to look into book this trip so i can meet alot of the THP'ers. Looking forward to the Villa Crawl already!!!!!!!!!

I got a strange suspicion that if the 4 captains make it to the Ultimate Weekend of Golf at Reunion, we might have a very interesting foursome and quite a preview. I believe that 3 of the 4 have said they are coming....The question remains...Will Chunky show himself in Orlando.

That sounds pretty darn interesting. Hoping that Chunky can make it happen!

No problem! There are some fun videos there to watch.

Agonizing over MC vids. Have them ready, but they're not me. I just need to set the camera up and be myself. Trying to be something I'm not and that won't work. Something over the top is cool and all....that's not me. Rather not get selected than try to live up to 90 seconds of acting.

Agonizing over MC vids. Have them ready, but they're not me. I just need to set the camera up and be myself. Trying to be something I'm not and that won't work. Something over the top is cool and all....that's not me. Rather not get selected than try to live up to 90 seconds of acting.

Sounds like a plan Griff. Be yourself but let your personality shine through. Don't try and be something your not.

Got to admire you Griff. Be yourself, that's what you were made to be.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I agree griff, throw urself out there and just see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back