The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Root Canal day everyone! Oh wait, you mean you aren't celebrating it? I guess it's just me then:banghead:

Damn, sorry to hear it Dean!

Crap Dean, thanks for reminding me of my dentist appointment next week, damn.

She does show off the chesticles a lot though.

I was going to take a nap in the amphitheater, but there's a guy holding a Bible yelling about how God is good. That would have been nice stress reliever between a math test and an in-class essay, but he ruined my nap. Damnit.

and we are back! Things didn't hurt too bad during the procedure but now I'm numbed up like crazy. I should go challenge someone to punch me in the face.

and we are back! Things didn't hurt too bad during the procedure but now I'm numbed up like crazy. I should go challenge someone to punch me in the face.

I have a feeling there won't be a shortage of volunteers...haha Glad you are doing okay. I had it done last year. Thought it would be worse than it was.

haha, feel better man, hopefully you have some pain relievers ready for when the effects wear off. . .

Haha, may I suggest you not do that.

well that's no fun.

haha, feel better man, hopefully you have some pain relievers ready for when the effects wear off. . .

thanks. I think I might just bang out for the rest of the day go home and try to find a cost efficient way to get to Ohio in a few weeks.

yeah, the crown is coming next on this one. But I don't think that is happening today, at least I don't think so. I'd love for it to happen today. One stop shopping.

I wish my dentist was like Jennifer Aniston from Horrible Bosses. I'd have no issues with the dentist if that was the case

Still to this day I don't know how that would a "horrible" boss. Seems like a dream boss to me. I would LOVE to go to work everyday!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few months back and that was miserable. So painful for so many days.

Knee jerk reactions to a small budget cut. Let's go overboard instead of looking at numbers and finding the gross waste...

I need to remember that logic is dead and buried.

I just lost 10 straight games of ping pong to someone I beat all the time. Chalk it up to a rough day, but frig. Thats the worst.

I just lost 10 straight games of ping pong to someone I beat all the time. Chalk it up to a rough day, but frig. Thats the worst.

It's cause last time you played it was beer pong. . .

That sucks, but it happens. Even I lose at Ping Pong to JB once in a while

Clearly you lost focus.

Only once in a while though.
pffft, I have never been beaten so badly in ping pong before. But, it was Florida, I dont play well in florida.

pffft, I have never been beaten so badly in ping pong before. But, it was Florida, I dont play well in florida.

I think it is the air down there. Golf struggles there too.

That is probably true.

It's always tougher outside of North Carolina. North Carolina has the best ping pong tables, much like how Texas and hard golf courses go together.

It's always tougher outside of North Carolina. North Carolina has the best ping pong tables, much like how Texas and hard golf courses go together.

Texas has the hardest ping pong tables because they have the biggest nets, most undulated tables and spinniest balls. Not to mention the longest court sizes.

And the hits keep coming from even Smalls.............

Texas has the hardest ping pong tables because they have the biggest nets, most undulated tables and spinniest balls. Not to mention the longest court sizes.

I would think that spinnier balls and longer tables would make ping pong easier. I'm not sure I could handle undulating tables though.

Haha I have to travel down to el paso now and see what Texas golf is all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back