The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
car is acting up, stalled on the way to work and has been running terribly since yesterday afternoon, I fear its on its death bed

I hope it can make it to the Ohio stop!

COOKIE NO !!!!!!!

425830_440963695969708_184775534_n.jpg

I know it shouldn't but signs like these in the poop stall amuse me. Really? Neanderthals

IMG_20121004_102103.jpg

I know it shouldn't but signs like these in the poop stall amuse me. Really? Neanderthals

IMG_20121004_102103.jpg
at least its laminated

Richard was getting so stir crazy this week that he booked three nights at a favorite campground of ours near Allentown PA this weekend. And it's a great thing...we both needed a break from projects here at the house. So I'll be away from any technology Friday - Sunday, returning home on Monday. Looking forward to this little break.

car is acting up, stalled on the way to work and has been running terribly since yesterday afternoon, I fear its on its death bed

My crapped out last week. I bought a Camry. Didn't realize how clunky my Bonneville was until I started driving the Camry.

Kevin

Richard was getting so stir crazy this week that he booked three nights at a favorite campground of ours near Allentown PA this weekend. And it's a great thing...we both needed a break from projects here at the house. So I'll be away from any technology Friday - Sunday, returning home on Monday. Looking forward to this little break.

sounds like fun, are you at least taking a camera for some Pennsylvania Nate photography?

I heard the MC participants are being selected Saturday at 8pm.....hahah J/k Have fun buddy.

sounds like fun, are you at least taking a camera for some Pennsylvania Nate photography?

I heard the MC participants are being selected Saturday at 8pm.....hahah J/k Have fun buddy.

Thanks guys! I'll probably be bringing the camera just in case. And Dev...you skimming the Morgan Cup thread? Hehe. :alien:

Thanks guys! I'll probably be bringing the camera just in case. And Dev...you skimming the Morgan Cup thread? Hehe. :alien:

No, just trying to scare you..haha

It's good to unplug every now and then....have fun buddy!

Hopefully you don't run into sasquatch without a camera haha, I heard it stalks the PA camping areas

Ichiro and Joba with the pic of the day:

original.jpg

THP makes me happy.

Random, I know, but its just in the forefront of my head right now. Good people, good conversation, good knowledge, and good fun. Awesome.

as I feared, lots of issues with the car, was so close to telling them to scrap it and buying a new one, but need 1 mroe year out of this POS

THP makes me happy.

Random, I know, but its just in the forefront of my head right now. Good people, good conversation, good knowledge, and good fun. Awesome.

I agree with this man, I love this place!

I can see clearly now. Thank you China Buffet

IMG_20121004_131322.jpg

I can see clearly now. Thank you China Buffet

IMG_20121004_131322.jpg

That really is pretty much the most poignant fortune I think I've seen. Especially if you leave the "in bed" off the end. I like it Kmac.

scary-fortune-cookie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back