Motoo's Golf Adventure

yeah you have a goal every day i guess so that prob helps a lot. Thanks for doing this and letting everyone follow along its been fun following along in your journey.

Well thanks for joining. I am not into getting a lot of attention but this thread has kept me going, being able to share my journey with others has given it more of a sense of purpose. I hope it keeps growing, sometimes I wish I could stay south and avoid the Northeastern winter lol.

Well thanks for joining. I am not into getting a lot of attention but this thread has kept me going, being able to share my journey with others has given it more of a sense of purpose. I hope it keeps growing, sometimes I wish I could stay south and avoid the Northeastern winter lol.

well i'll be here waiting for you to get back to get a round in with you. even if i have to wear my winter cap.

well i'll be here waiting for you to get back to get a round in with you. even if i have to wear my winter cap.

I will be around eventually.

Played with my uncle today. He was 8 up after 9 holes, I shot a 50 on the front and went on a tear on the back. I am so bummed though, I started off with a bogey, then birdied number 11. I was even until hole 8 which was a ridiculous 264 yard par 3 which I just had my putt lip out after I chipped within 6 feet. I dropped the ball on hole 18 though, duck hooked my 3 wood 100 yards but was able to play it 225 yards up the other fairway. I then hit a tree, came up short, chipped on and 3 putted for a triple bogey. Had a chance to fire off a 37 and beat my personal best but instead I ended up with a 40. I ended up beating my uncle by one though lol. I'm depressed now :(

That is a road trip. I recently moved from the West coast to the East coast, took the long way and I drove about 6,000 miles, it was starting to wear on me towards the end. You have a return trip, yikes!

I cannot tell exactly on the map, but looks like you are headed back to the PA or NJ...if you come I-64 or I-81 and want a free place to sleep let me know as I am in Charlottesville, VA. You can bag it on the floor if you want to save a hotel room.

That is a road trip. I recently moved from the West coast to the East coast, took the long way and I drove about 6,000 miles, it was starting to wear on me towards the end. You have a return trip, yikes!

I cannot tell exactly on the map, but looks like you are headed back to the PA or NJ...if you come I-64 or I-81 and want a free place to sleep let me know as I am in Charlottesville, VA. You can bag it on the floor if you want to save a hotel room.

It is a long haul but its been broken up, I did two long drives...essentially two 15 hour sessions. Since then I haven't done more than 8, going east shouldn't be too bad. I have a few stops I am going to make. I will know more in a few days but for now I am relaxing, I am at my uncles (dads brother) house in Arizona. Hard to go back after this, its gorgeous here. Thanks for the offer, I will let you know!

It is a long haul but its been broken up, I did two long drives...essentially two 15 hour sessions. Since then I haven't done more than 8, going east shouldn't be too bad. I have a few stops I am going to make. I will know more in a few days but for now I am relaxing, I am at my uncles (dads brother) house in Arizona. Hard to go back after this, its gorgeous here. Thanks for the offer, I will let you know!
Wow, dude, all the way to AZ? That's quite the trek from a few weeks ago in Atlanta. Glad you are doing well, Mitch!

Wow, dude, all the way to AZ? That's quite the trek from a few weeks ago in Atlanta. Glad you are doing well, Mitch!

It has been quite the trek. I will be playing my seventh consecutive day of golf tomorrow, not sure how I am still standing.

Hey I don't know your schedule, but if you find yourself on I75 cutting through GA again, especially after the 20th, we have room.

Hey I don't know your schedule, but if you find yourself on I75 cutting through GA again, especially after the 20th, we have room.

I might be in the area again, thanks a bunch.

Alright, I have been slow on updates here but I have been visiting my aunt and uncle in Phoenix. I've played 9 rounds in 10 days and I am exhausted but having a good time. This has been the most emotional and toughest few days of the trip so far but I am leaving tomorrow. I will be in New Mexico Monday through Wednesday but I have nothing planned after that. Looking forward to knocking off two more of Americas top 100 public courses.

Hey Mitch hope your trip is still going well for you man.

why didn't you play 10 in 10 days! quit slacking!!!!!! thanks for the update mitch.... looking forward to seeing where you end up next.

Hey Mitch hope your trip is still going well for you man.

It is going well, hard to believe I am at 22 days and yet I am still so far from home.

why didn't you play 10 in 10 days! quit slacking!!!!!! thanks for the update mitch.... looking forward to seeing where you end up next.

I can tell you it will be in New Mexico!

Alright, I have been slow on updates here but I have been visiting my aunt and uncle in Phoenix. I've played 9 rounds in 10 days and I am exhausted but having a good time. This has been the most emotional and toughest few days of the trip so far but I am leaving tomorrow. I will be in New Mexico Monday through Wednesday but I have nothing planned after that. Looking forward to knocking off two more of Americas top 100 public courses.
Mitch, keep it going sir. Sounds like a life changing trip!

I hope one of the top courses you are going to "knock off" is Black Mesa north of Santa Fe, NM. It is a terrific course (and it kicked my tail.) I haven't been on here much lately but tried to keep up with your journey. I've been on a couple, or three, make that four similar trips. They are addicting.

I might be in the area again, thanks a bunch.

Yes, Mitch, please let us know if you find yourself back this way before turning north. The courses around here are in fantastic fall condition and we'd love to see you again. Glad to see you are enjoying your trip and sounds like it was a much needed break and a cathartic trip.

Mitch, keep it going sir. Sounds like a life changing trip!

Thanks, it has been.

I hope one of the top courses you are going to "knock off" is Black Mesa north of Santa Fe, NM. It is a terrific course (and it kicked my tail.) I haven't been on here much lately but tried to keep up with your journey. I've been on a couple, or three, make that four similar trips. They are addicting.

I will be playing Black Mesa tomorrow.

Yes, Mitch, please let us know if you find yourself back this way before turning north. The courses around here are in fantastic fall condition and we'd love to see you again. Glad to see you are enjoying your trip and sounds like it was a much needed break and a cathartic trip.

Thanks. I might be back, I know I will be going through Texas but after that I am not sure.

Where are you in NM? If you want to play at an AFB let me know. Hehe, Cannon AFB.

Safe travels heading back east mitch!

Where are you in NM? If you want to play at an AFB let me know. Hehe, Cannon AFB.

Thanks, I am not sure if my schedule will allow me to make a stop at this point. I would invite you out towards Albuquerque but that is about 3 hours for you. I might be in Amarillo or Lubbock which is a little closer if there is anywhere to meet.

Safe travels heading back east mitch!

Thanks, still so far away.

Episode 5 is up.

I need to figure out some sort of career in golf, I think that is one thing I have learned on this trip.

Last edited:
Im filming todays round. We will see how this turns out.

Back