The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind some teams wearing black. But Cardinals are red, so the jerseys should be red!

But by that logic, shouldn't the Eagles be a different color and for that matter, I am not sure I have seen an orange bengal.

Why do the Niners not run the ball more? I never get it. Give it to your best player!

But don't run on 3rd and 6.

But by that logic, shouldn't the Eagles be a different color and for that matter, I am not sure I have seen an orange bengal.

I never said it was an exact science, hehehe.

And what color bengals do you see?

Why do the Niners not run the ball more? I never get it. Give it to your best player!

But don't run on 3rd and 6.

cause hes old and they want to make sure he plays all the games in a season.

Love seeing the Eagles lose.

LMAO Seattle.

Giants doing work on the Niners here

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't mind seeing another Gmen TD before the half.

Dangit Vikings, get your butts in gear! Wish I could watch this game...ugh.

The Bills can lose with the best of them.

And then Feely missed. The Redzone Channel just blew up with those 3 things happening.

This Russell Wilson is a special talent. Very special.

Kevin

And then Feely missed. The Redzone Channel just blew up with those 3 things happening.

It was to much to watch at once!

Wow, the Patriots fall to 3-3 against Seattle.

Wow @ Seattle. Helluva game.

Is it my imagination or are helmets popping off player's heads this season at a increased rate over previous seasons?

Just got out of shower and saw pats lost...love it!

Giants put a whooping on the 49ers.

When is coolbreeze going to show up and type "Seachickens?"

Kevin

Is it my imagination or are helmets popping off player's heads this season at a increased rate over previous seasons?

I agree with you and its been happening over the last few seasons. Heard somewhere that they are designed to pop off to absorb some of the hit instead of transferring it all to the skull. Not sure how much I believe it tho.

Wow, the Patriots fall to 3-3 against Seattle.

Love seeing the Pats lose. If I continually saw the Pats, Steelers, and Michael Vick lose every week I'd be a very happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back