The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ explain-rape. That was good too.

Writer friend in Baltimore just told me Ray Lewis is out for the year.

Torn triceps? Sounds painful.

You think it's the end of the road for Lewis?

Torn triceps? Sounds painful.

You think it's the end of the road for Lewis?

Not sure yet. I had the opportunity to work a lot with this guy a few years back and his work ethic is amazing. His contract dictates yes, but I am not sure he will go out this way.

Not sure yet. I had the opportunity to work a lot with this guy a few years back and his work ethic is amazing. His contract dictates yes, but I am not sure he will go out this way.
I figured this was his last year, but look at it like Mariano Rivera, go out on his terms, not because of an injury.

Ouch, boy has that defense taken a hit by injuries.

JB have you heard anything about Demarco Murray?

I hear foot sprain. Will possibly be out for an extended period of time, but not season ending. Sorry for being so vague

DDXU reports, even if healthy, the Cowboys will refuse to run the ball as they should.

Minor. Nothing major wrong and he should be fine in short time. One certain writer said this morning that he could have been used last night if they needed him. Not sure if that is accurate, but its what he was told.

Odd. Obviously I trust JBs sources but everything I have heard says he won't be playing this up coming week and probably longer

Odd. Obviously I trust JBs sources but everything I have heard says he won't be playing this up coming week and probably longer

I didnt say anything about next week. I said it was minor and that he could have gone back in. That is pre next day swelling and MRI obviously. Being that who they play next week is a team they should beat convincingly, I would think he would sit as well.

That Packers game last night appealed to me greatly. I hope that's the turn of corner they need to start pounding on teams.

Kevin

They were reporting the same thing pretty much on Sirius NFL, that Murray isnt serious but could miss next weeks game as a precaution.

Romos comment to Vick was the best. Because Vick did all those things to pit bulls.
LMAO. Those are hilarious.

Lol. They were. I had no idea that existed.

They're awesome. Looks like they do one each week too. How dumb they portray Rothlisburger is hysterical.

The Romo lol fest I always find pretty amusing. I can't wait for the Cowboys to win a game and Romo play well just to see how they spin it.

This type of Monday morning quarterbacking is hilarious

The Romo lol fest I always find pretty amusing. I can't wait for the Cowboys to win a game and Romo play well just to see how they spin it.

This type of Monday morning quarterbacking is hilarious

haha yeah those guys really roast Romo pretty good. It is funny. But he always seems to come back with his one really witty line and usually on Vick. lol

How many times has Peyton gotten Sunday or Monday night this year? I feel like I watch him in the evenings at least once a week.

Welcome to the nfl

8 teams cycled through all the primetimes games

Just like nba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back