2013 THP Outing Sign Up Instructions

This group is coming around nicely. Ary, bring your dad.

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea, though I'm not sure he'd be a big demo day guy.

The Dolphin is signed up! Can't wait to see everyone next May.

I'm a little worried to hit balls next to this guy...hes a good looking dude with an equally good looking swing...glad your making it!

Hmmm, that's an interesting idea, though I'm not sure he'd be a big demo day guy.

He could hit all the lefty gear in like 20 minutes :alien:

I'm a little worried to hit balls next to this guy...hes a good looking dude with an equally good looking swing...glad your making it!

I can't hold a candle to your swing bud. The ball just has a different sound coming off of your clubface.

He could hit all the lefty gear in like 20 minutes :alien:

Stop bringing logic into this Frank!

I can't hold a candle to your swing bud. The ball just has a different sound coming off of your clubface.

Ha, your parents were very enjoyable in Myrtle.

Thanks man! Maybe a whole 18 in the extra rounds this year?

Thanks man! Maybe a whole 18 in the extra rounds this year?

Already talking extra rounds?? Next it will be talking about the tips lol

Already talking extra rounds?? Next it will be talking about the tips lol

I'll suck them in with wanting to play extra rounds, then suggest playing the tips...

The tips or tipping, I know some that need to be schooled on proper tipping. Last year was a bit lacking

The tips or tipping, I know some that need to be schooled on proper tipping. Last year was a bit lacking

I like to play the tips... Tipping is another story...not sure how many cows will be at the Outing to tip...but their will be a Rhino, we can try to tip it.

I like to play the tips... Tipping is another story...not sure how many cows will be at the Outing to tip...but their will be a Rhino, we can try to tip it.

Omg that was a good laugh!!!!

i just sent GG my email, letting her know that I would like to attend. I will not be losing a day of the festivities this time. LOL

This is hilarious. good luck with that playdough... LOL

Ok we have a Rhino and a Dolphin so far. Will there be more of "the zoo" showing up in 7 months?
Add a Frog to the "Zoo List". I look forward to hanging with everyone again!!

You can always tip this Rhino but for large groups like this I work on a pre-determined gratuity rate of 18% .

Add a Frog to the "Zoo List". I look forward to hanging with everyone again!!
Look forward to actually seeing you at this outing! Hehe...

Back