What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up and put my deposit down for the outing, will be the only golf stuff I do today.

This makes me sad. Damn trip limitations!

I.....

Sold a m1, m7 Private Reserve, Launch Lab, 19* XTD head. Yup, yup, yup. Solid day there.

I played 27 holes and learned a new putter grip.

Today I spent an hour on the range, had a great session and decided to play 18 since I was there. Well I stopped scoring the round by 5, stopped putting by 14 and just practiced chipping by 17. Great range, fairways were so soggy though we couldn't leave the cart path and ball striking was just pitiful.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

ETA: Also think I pulled my groin slipping off the curb at Edwin Watts this morning after picking up a set of irons I had adjusted/regripped. That made for a fun/limited swing.

Did some thping, some pondering, some mc bio brainstorming and worked on some ohio outing details

Did some thping, some pondering, some mc bio brainstorming and worked on some ohio outing details

Where do you find time to do work? Haha

I just finished a pretty epic putting session on my birdie ball. Just working on the shorter putts.

U should be chutting from the carpet onto it

27 holes. A decent 18, and a nine that left a lot to be desired. Starting it double-triple-double-triple took all the wind out of me.

This makes me sad. Damn trip limitations!

I.....

Sold a m1, m7 Private Reserve, Launch Lab, 19* XTD head. Yup, yup, yup. Solid day there.

Holy cow! Time to make new room?

Side note within the last few days I took my 9-iron in and had War's PX Flighted 6.0's he generously sent me installed on the 9 with the Lamking R.E.L 3gen courtesy of the Tour van (HUGE DOUBLE THANKS). After hitting the 9 during two separate rounds this weekend, I ordered some more 3gen's so I can get the rest of my iron setup. I was waiting to put the PX's in a newer set of iron's but I probably won't buy a set until next year and couldn't wait any longer having them sit around. Can't wait to get the grips in and the rest of the set done.

Holy cow! Time to make new room?

Side note within the last few days I took my 9-iron in and had War's PX Flighted 6.0's he generously sent me installed on the 9 with the Lamking R.E.L 3gen courtesy of the Tour van (HUGE DOUBLE THANKS). After hitting the 9 during two separate rounds this weekend, I ordered some more 3gen's so I can get the rest of my iron setup. I was waiting to put the PX's in a newer set of iron's but I probably won't buy a set until next year and couldn't wait any longer having them sit around. Can't wait to get the grips in and the rest of the set done.

Yessir! Funding a MACHINE. I blame Buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put in work today...Short-game/Putting practice 12pm-3pm followed by a range session from 4pm-9pm....I'll be feeling this tomorrow! lol

Last edited:
Yessir! Funding a MACHINE. I blame Buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice! Can't wait to see what design you come up with!

Played in my 9 hole simulator league with my pops. Played the back 9 of the Hallow Grounds. Shot 40. Should have been a 38 but the putting is still tough on the simulator. Almost have to play with a video game mentality when putting.

THP of course and a solid wedge/driver session at the range. No short game area at this range, but I just took my 50˚ and played the target game. Worked on some shots that I haven't used in a while. Trying to add a low(er) shot with more spin for windy days here in the fall. Seemed ok, but we'll see how it goes when I get some time to practice it going for a real green.

Having an OEM grip installed on my used Classic driver (did not like the funky white one somebody had installed) and getting my 588 wedge bent from 56/14 to 54/12 plus 2 up. Think it'll fit me better. Hope to walk 9 after work.

I put a midsize Winn Dri-Tac Lite Wrap on my 6-iron. I'm in tinker mode. The best part I didn't have to pay for the grip. I was given it to try out.

Played 18 for the first time in a couple weeks. It showed. Ugh.

Think I just finalized my Machine order. Finally.

Maybe.

Hit 90 range balls playing with the stack and tilt swing but it doesn't click for me right now. I've got a decent traditional swing most days but when it leaves I'm useless and I was looking for something simpler to learn and easier to diagnose. Maybe maybe not. I got good distance when I hit it right but the hip slide throws me or something.

Chipped and putted for 45 minutes and called it a day.

Spent 2 good hours at the range; irons worked on coming from the inside; then 30 min's of chipping and 45 min's putting. Good range session today.

Had a great range session tonight.

18 holes with a co-worker today. Temps were around 63 with little wind. Hit everything well for the most part with the exception of some fattys. Not just one or two , more like six or seven. Ended up shooting an 87 which should/ could have been alot better.

played 18 holes today at the TPC of Louisiana

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back