The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philip Rivers is a warrior. I don't think there's a QB in the league that almost gets it done like he does.

Kevin

Philip Rivers is a warrior. I don't think there's a QB in the league that almost gets it done like he does.

Kevin

Romo almost gets it done like crazy Cheesehead Sr.

That was going back for 6

lol at SDC

And there's the dagger. Wow what a comeback.

Ah good oh rivers throwing wafflers!

Oh rivers.

Only thing that would have made this collapse funnier is if it would have been the Patriots or Cowboys.

Shame on the NFL and ESPN for not showing Mickelson's Chip for Charity!

This was a total beatdown. Wow Chargers. 34 unanswered.

Some things never change phillip
#poutyface

Rivers lol. I hope the Chargers don't play the Cowboys this year the game would never end.
Elway must feel very good aboot now this divison belongs to the Broncos this year. Bring on Prior

I kind of feel bad for the Chargers fans sitting there watching this.. 34 unanswered is just rough.
I dont. i think it's great.

5 turnovers in one half. Wtf.

5 turnovers in one half. Wtf.

As a Packers fan, and living through the Gunslinger in all his INT glory, the only thing you can do is turn it into a drinking game and hope you forget.

hahaha hateful! Not a fan of the Chargers, or just enjoy seeing the home team fall apart like this?
I have other reasons that I wont talk about on here.

Fake sportscenter on twitter:
The last time we saw 35 unanswered, Vince Young was taking the Wonderlic

Haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

As a Packers fan, and living through the Gunslinger in all his INT glory, the only thing you can do is turn it into a drinking game and hope you forget.

Any throw over 20 yds was pure hope and pray.

thats y im no longer a indy fan
bc my man is as good as ever

Tale of 2 halves. Crazy game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back