Orlimar Introduces Premium Golf Balls

Liked the page, curious to try these out.

Thanks for posting, JB. Signed up. Interested in giving these a try.

Interesting. I will be curious to see if they get enough buzz to really get going in a market that is very tough to maintain any ground in.

Entered ! Very intrigued to see how this ball compares....

Now hopefully they send them to Canada LOL

Liked & entered, let's see if they send them to Europe.

Interesting... Is Ormilar their "own" company or are they under the umbrella of a larger golf company, (Taylormade owns Noodle, etc...)?

I was just the 70th like on the page. Time for plenty of THPers to get a ball sample.

Interesting... Is Ormilar their "own" company or are they under the umbrella of a larger golf company, (Taylormade owns Noodle, etc...)?

It looks like they are owned by King Par Corporation.

The company, which manufactures and distributes golf clubs and accessories, also develops private label programs for retailers including Wal-Mart, JJB Sports, and Dick's Sporting Goods. It owns numerous golf brand lines such as Affinity, Fortune, Knight, Strategy, and golf accessory line, Intech.

http://companydatabase.org/c/sporti...ufactures/golf-club/king-par-corporation.html

I was #69 to like. Very interested in these.

Dan

#71 Like. Lets hope we see them. Thanks Castro.

Last edited:
I "liked" the page, but I did not receive a registration form or link. Am I missing something?

I remember the Trimetal woods well. I loved that driver when I was a kid. I'm sure that driver looks more like a 5W now, though.

The balls should be interesting.

I "liked" the page, but I did not receive a registration form or link. Am I missing something? Yes -- I cannot read. I now see the registration page.

I remember the Trimetal woods well. I loved that driver when I was a kid. I'm sure that driver looks more like a 5W now, though.

The balls should be interesting.

FTFM. Not enough coffee yet.

bbaaahh. Wont get it. "
Like us on Facebook and the first 318 fans will receive a two-ball sleeve of Orlimar's 318UC golf ball. *US Resident Only"

I am entered too....I definately remember the Olimar Tri-Metal...it was very popular in it's day.

Did the "like" as well. Always interested in new golf balls.

i signed up, i'm always looking for a good ball at a good price. $35 msrp would make it a great price if it performs well.

I'm in, not sure what number. Thanks Orlimar Golf!

I liked the page. Look forward to trying these out.

I was #84. My dad still carries the tri-metal, so maybe it's time for some orlimar on orlimar action! Or just time for a new 3 wood

I'm also in. Looks like THPers are going to get the majority of these balls.

I liked em, we shall see

Interesting... I had a trimetal 3 wood way back in the day that I never could hit worth a crap. Hard to say no to free balls though.

It's up to 94 likes. Still have room for 224 more. Let's fill this thing up with THPers! U.S. residents only!

I just liked and ordered my balls. I am excited to get them in. I will be sure to post my thoughts about them.

Back