The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys now im hungry

me too.

The dining halls still aren't open. People are coming back today! How I am supposed to breakfast?

I remember my first indian taco. Mangum Rattlesnake festival in '09. It was awesome! Jonesin for one right meow.

The dining halls still aren't open. People are coming back today! How I am supposed to breakfast?
You need to get a guide to get you through college

haha my university decided to remodel their dining hall this summer and haven't finished yet they had thousand of students without food for the first three weeks. . .idiots. . .

Im pretty sure plantain chip are my favorite snack.

Dang it now I crave flaming hot cheetos, or hot fries, or flaming hot munchies lol

"It aint easy being cheesy." Chester. . .

50252_110465342319762_7498435_n.jpg

What does a plantain taste like?
They look like a large banana. But, the plantain chips taste more like a potato chip except different. Haha, great explanation.

They look like a large banana. But, the plantain chips taste more like a potato chip except different. Haha, great explanation.

Its kind of accurate though. And not. LOL

I'm ready to get out of work. Today hasn't been awful but I get a little cabin fever being here for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back