THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Just passed the home of damaikas ....sp

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Gonna be taking off in about 2 hours. Pretty excited to see I74 E in all of its glory.

Gonna be taking off in about 2 hours. Pretty excited to see I74 E in all of its glory.

yeah Im sure that something to see...lol

safe travels man!

Gonna finish getting around and I will be heading out around 4:30 to head that way.

I hate 74 dude lol.

Safe travels to all you guys heading to Ohio for the weekend, have fun!

Everyone have fun! Man I wish I could've made this work - I hate to think of all the great testing and golf happening this weekend. Enjoy.

Have a great time all!!

I am sorry I won't be there to meet everyone but I hope you have a blast!

Hard to believe you would miss out on a chance to travel to wonderful and beautiful OHIO lol

so....who really cleaned out the RV, the radio show kinda left it up in the air?

Hard to believe you would miss out on a chance to travel to wonderful and beautiful OHIO lol

so....who really cleaned out the RV, the radio show kinda left it up in the air?

Cmon now do you really need to ask that? Of course JB did.

Cmon now do you really need to ask that? Of course JB did.

all I could do was laugh when I heard that on the show

HAHAHHA.
Dean time is even off.
Dean "I will be leaving at 7am. In Dean time that means 7:30"
In real Dean time that means later. heheh

Nice.
Tyno time is only half of Dean time then.

Yum. I have about 30 of our old friends (other flavors) for the trip.

I dont know what frogged balls are, but I have a feeling, if you stop that, you might stop vommiting.

Gonna miss you buddy. See you soon.

It's me using my tin cup marker on them. Ha ha but I see what your thinking. Sort of like the woman in China who squeezed a man's till died. Tough way to go. Glad it just turns my stomach. :laughing:
Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I think bullfrog speaks his own language sometimes.

just a reminder for those donating to the cause

There was a news report of a woman in China who squeezed... Oh nevermind. Ha ha See you guys tonight.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Back