2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure does! We can do a trade for a player to be named later.

who would have ever thought the day would come when someone would want to trade FOR cookie?:alien:

Its pretty cool to watch this process unfold and be a hopeful.

There was a lot of talk in Ohio about the MC. I loved talking to guys who submitted a video and the excitement that they had. I'm rooting for you guys!

Last edited:
There was a lot of talk in Ohio about the MC. I loved talking to guys who submitted a video and the excitement that they had. I'm routing for you guys!
Im doing it in case I got an Ohioian on my team.

There was a lot of talk in Ohio about the MC. I loved talking to guys who submitted a video and the excitement that they had. I'm routing for you guys!

Thanks for the support!

It's like a small gathering in this thread with the Captians sticking their heads in. God to see the heads of the four families having a laugh

Interesting. My back is still sore from Saturday morning 3 months ago.

Team Albatross sure does have a nice ring to it. :alien2:

Really!? I remember the awful round I had against TCMex but I don't remember being god awful on Saturday. You were clutch though buddy. YOu are my favorite clutch Hacker. Keep that between us though

who would have ever thought the day would come when someone would want to trade FOR cookie?:alien:

LMAO, thought the day would never come!

No trades being brokered here, I will be a Hacker in 2013 helping to ensure "BACK TO BACK" is made a reality.

A routing sounds creepy

Guys lets remember that every day joking and banter is not really for this thread. Let's keep this to the Morgan Cup and the event at hand. Thanks.

Whoa fellas you guys didnt have to abandon ship.

Ive seen a few videos thus far and am impressed by what is being put out there for the judges, couldnt imagine the task they have at hand

Ive seen a few videos thus far and am impressed by what is being put out there for the judges, couldnt imagine the task they have at hand

it would be an interesting process, to be a judge for this indeed...i don't envy their job.

Based on the feedback we received, there are so many exceptional videos. We have not received final tallies yet, but I would venture to say it is going to be very close.

Based on the feedback we received, there are so many exceptional videos. We have not received final tallies yet, but I would venture to say it is going to be very close.

Once again, this means that everyone who entered did a standup job! I am glad to hear this

This is great to hear!

This will make it a nail biter this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back