What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 putts but i missed a few that i should have made i feel so out of sync with my seemore right now i dunno why i just let my posture get away from how it should be. i'm gonna do a write up on my round in a little bit. I mean it wasn't bad today but it should have been a little better. you know how hard i get on myself but i think the fact my season is winding down and i want to start working on things is another reason why my game isn't where it was.... which is fine thats what the winter is for and i just need to start being ok with subpar rounds till the spring rolls around.

31 putts is still nice dude....positive thoughts!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

47/42.

Took a while to get the feel of the recently-overseeded greens. First putt of the day was about a 20-footer, and my ball went about 8 feet!

Waiting to tee off on 18 at home course setting at 79 with 18 being a par 4.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

My wife let me get out and play today since my mother-in-law is in town for the new baby. It ended up playing a good round and it was a nice 80* day.

warrior102412_zpsfa98d457.jpg

thats awesomely solid Grant

thats awesomely solid Grant

Thanks dude. It was fun getting out, after being at the hospital for 3 days and hanging at the house all day.

Thanks dude. It was fun getting out, after being at the hospital for 3 days and hanging at the house all day.
man, you need to have a baby every week

Bogey on 18 after waiting 15 mins. For 84.

man, you need to have a baby every week

Dude when my mother-in-law is in town it is good. I am able to get out, she does laundry and cooks all the time.

Bogey on 18 after waiting 15 mins. For 84.

nice round bro!
Dude when my mother-in-law is in town it is good. I am able to get out, she does laundry and cooks all the time.
must be nice. mine is worthless

nice round bro!

must be nice. mine is worthless

That stinks dude. A least you are able to get out when you go to Greensboro.

Shot a 44, 48

Felt really good for most of the round.

Putter was hot today! On the front made 3 8-10 footers, and one birdie from what had to be at least 50ft. 13 putts on the front for an even par 35, but then on the back my short irons were all going too long (PW 160 and 64° 105, really? Both of those normally 20 yards shorter) and my long irons drew a lot more than normal for a 40.

Qu
estion, I was playing by my self and on the long birdie putt I left the flag in the hole b/c I couldn't see the hole otherwise. The ball was perfect speed (i.e. would have gone maybe 8 inches past), so the flag didn't keep it from going over. If this happened to you would you feel any guilt at breaking the rules? I don't :) If the ball banged against the flagstick I would have.

42/37=79 8 bogeys, 6 pars, 3 birds and one double, used 31 putts. Hit only 38.9% GIRs. Lipped out one 20 foot birdie putt and slid by to 2 more from 8 and 12 feet. Started out with the temp about 55* and ended up at about 74*, great day. Thanks to the birdies I was +4 in the weekly blitz, hope that cashes, I will find out next week.

Walked 9 holes after work today. Shot 6 over 42 with 4/7 FIR's, 4/9 GIR's, and 19 putts. One double and 4 bogey's. Obviously my putter didn't agree with me today.

41 today anser was solid and irons were good

Ninety freaking three. Total ass whipping in every way imaginable. Time to drown my sorrows in dos equis.

Shot 86 at Callahan-43,43. Just couldn't get anything going. I had a couple of lousy chips and missed every birdie putt I had but I did make a couple of bombs to save a couple of strokes. I still had a great time playing in 80 degree weather in October. I love living and golfing in Georgia!

Shot 86 at Callahan-43,43. Just couldn't get anything going. I had a couple of lousy chips and missed every birdie putt I had but I did make a couple of bombs to save a couple of strokes. I still had a great time playing in 80 degree weather in October. I love living and golfing in Georgia!

Jealous. Some of the nicer courses around here (Ottawa-ish) are closing in the next week :(

Had a horrible beautiful day golfing! Irons were just miserable while everything else was perfect. Stroked out a whopping 91! No more 11 handicap....

Nice round dude.. Your index is going to keep dropping if you're not careful haha!

It gets paired with a 42....whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back