Parnevik Gangnam Style

This was on Dancing with the Stars last night.

(No, I don't watch it, I saw it on MSN!)

This is just awesome

awesome. love it.

Old Jasper surrounds himself with some well endowed females.

Gotta admit I was thinking the same thing. Way better than the Golf Boys

That is so funny. Awesome!

QUestion was that DJ in the neon green? And is Jesper friends with like every golfer?

That was fantastic lol

No. I'm fairly certain that was Will Mackenzie. The only part DJ was in was when he was dancing with Amanda. When he was on top of her and slapping her butt, that was a moment I can never unsee. Thank you Dustin Johnson.

I watched this video last night, and proceeded to lose an hour watching miscellaneous stuff on YouTube. I like it anytime people show their creative/funny side, so this one was good.

Very funny, for some reason I love all of these recreations.

Question for JB. If we can organize it, Can we make some sort of dance video(Doesn't have to Gangnam Style) with THPer's at the Atlanta Invitational, like probably afterwards? I think that would be fantastic.

Question for JB. If we can organize it, Can we make some sort of dance video(Doesn't have to Gangnam Style) with THPer's at the Atlanta Invitational, like probably afterwards? I think that would be fantastic.

That would be funny as all get-out.

What I would tell you is that you can do anything you would like with that time. Once the Invitational is over (golf), its up to you. Not sure we will be doing an official THP Gangnam Style video however if that is what you mean. However I am sure if one gets done, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf in May would be the perfect spot.

What I would tell you is that you can do anything you would like with that time. Once the Invitational is over (golf), its up to you. Not sure we will be doing an official THP Gangnam Style video however if that is what you mean. However I am sure if one gets done, the Ultimate Weekend of Golf in May would be the perfect spot.

Yeah. I was just thinking about the Ultimate Weekend of Golf. That would be the perfect place for this sort of thing. I don't know. Maybe I'll see what I can do in Atlanta.

haha love it

I agree with Chunky and TC. Yikes. I'm a fan of Jesper for calling out Tiger. This increases my respect. Pretty darn funny.

Kevin

I agree with Chunky and TC. Yikes. I'm a fan of Jesper for calling out Tiger. This increases my respect. Pretty darn funny.

Kevin

Yeah the red dress lady is interesting...

Dang I have to wait until I get back to a computer to watch. I hate it when there isnt a mobile version.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I'm usually one to go "meh" over these things, but that was pretty well done. Jesper did a great job, and you've GOT to have a ton of confidence to do stuff like that and not just look vaguely uncomfortable. 2 thumbs up.

MileHigh and Josh were doing that today, thought it was just too many visits to the cartgirl

Very nice. That was pretty good

Marc Turnesa is also in the video.

hahah that was hirariaous, Dustin Johnson made me crack up

That was pretty damn funny....so that's what Jesper is up to now that he isn't in contention anymore??

This is excellent. He is such a messer. I love swing this side of players it can only be good for the game

I found it interesting DJ was in the video. Didnt know he hung out with any of those guys.

Back