2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im starting to get the feeling that my videos werent enough. But thats okay, whoever gets in will deserve this shot of a lifetime. Im so nervous!

Way to go THP. This is awesome already and about to get more awesomer but the day!

That's crazy talk man. I'm sure most of the videos were fantastic.

Im starting to get the feeling that my videos werent enough. But thats okay, whoever gets in will deserve this shot of a lifetime. Im so nervous!

Way to go THP. This is awesome already and about to get more awesomer but the day!
no negative thoughts bro...I am sure you put your all in it. you will be fine

I wonder if anybody will run a camera on themselves during the announcements like Howzat did? That raw emotion that comes through is pretty cool.

nonsense talk

U gotta stay positive with that stuff man, nothing but good vibes in here

My videos were awesome, this event is awesome, whatever happens, so be it

I wonder if anybody will run a camera on themselves during the announcements like Howzat did? That raw emotion that comes through is pretty cool.

that video was really cool to watch.

I think its actually a great idea...I would like to see those

yep, Sunday is lined up already

Thanks dude. I am bummed you aren't going to be there. We had some good times last year.
Tapatalkin

It does suck man I wanted to try and get in. After witnessing it first hand and reading all the threads, watching the vids, and so on, I really wanted to be a part of it again. I'm still trying to get my vacation moved to the the week after so I can at least volunteer again but so far it's a no go. I am pretty resourceful when I need to be lol so I'm going to keep at it. It was a fun and incredible experience!

We have Mrs. Whozat to thank for that! Knowing a camera is on you might not be as a natural reaction.

I did the first few days last year......interesting what it captured those days when I was not announced.

The night I was actually announced (Saturday - next to last night), I was not at home so no camera running.

I did that last year, never posted that video though! haha

I did the first few days last year......interesting what it captured those days when I was not announced.

The night I was actually announced (Saturday - next to last night), I was not at home so no camera running.

I did that last year, never posted that video though! haha

Tyno was telling me about the night he was selected. He wasn't home and wasn't in cell service. Then when he got back in to cell service his phone just started blowing up with private messages.

The first year when I got selected, I immediately got on the phone and called...Yoccos(now Tmex)

I'm planning on doing this for sure...that video was great to watch.

We have Mrs. Whozat to thank for that! Knowing a camera is on you might not be as a natural reaction.

This is true I didn't have a clue. I still think the emotion is there and even if you knew it could lead to some great video. The first time I was selected I was running around the house screaming like a 14 year old girl.

I agree with this. If I know someone is filming I might not show the same emotion as if I didn't know.

This is true I didn't have a clue. I still think the emotion is there and even if you knew it could lead to some great video. The first time I was selected I was running around the house screaming like a 14 year old girl.

you did seem fairly excited when I called you

Capturing the raw emotion was fun to watch, and I think it gives it a bit more since you had not idea. Then you started singing Willy Wonka on us...

Ive been thinking about it. I finally figured out how to work the webcam on my computer..I think it would be cool.

I dont know who Id call. Ive never talked to any THPer on the phone before, other than Buck and TC.
Tyno was telling me about the night he was selected. He wasn't home and wasn't in cell service. Then when he got back in to cell service his phone just started blowing up with private messages.

The first year when I got selected, I immediately got on the phone and called...Yoccos(now Tmex)

I was for sure and that feeling lasted for days. I would then double check that thread every once and a while to make sure it was me who was selected. It really took a long time to sink in.

I agree with this. If I know someone is filming I might not show the same emotion as if I didn't know.

My opinion is that is 100% the case. Hopefully someone will do like she did and just sneak a video on someone.

I dont know who Id call. Ive never talked to any THPer on the phone before, other than Buck and TC.

Then I guess you could call Buck or TC! Or I can PM you my number!

My opinion is that is 100% the case. Hopefully someone will do like she did and just sneak a video on someone.

I was thinking about doing it myself but then it just looks scripted. Scripted emotion just looks awkward!

I am SUPER excited to be able to start making phone calls to my team. I might be as excited as the person I'm calling. We'll just scream at each other on the phone like a couple 12 year old girls at a Bieber concert.

I am SUPER excited to be able to start making phone calls to my team. I might be as excited as the person I'm calling. We'll just scream at each other on the phone like a couple 12 year old girls at a Bieber concert.

that was my conversation with WCBM. He just kept saying "Man this is awesome"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back