New Nike Driver 11.5.12

When they insinuated it wouldn't be hard to spot in comparison, it definitely concerned me..

I'm a fan of traditional top lines.. The square head was a real miss for me.

although i can really bomb it. one of the kids on my team has one with an R flex 2" extra long blueboard in his and i can bomb it.. 5% of the time, LOL. 45% of the time i balloon it, and the other half is a gigantic snap hook or push slice.

I hate videos like that. I guess it does what its intended and shows me nothing at all.

As a consumer, prior to THP, I would not have been interested in that teaser at all.

Has anyone heared about the new Nike golf balls
I think their called one rzn

I just hope they don't change the shaft adapter again.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone heared about the new Nike golf balls
I think their called one rzn

That was the early name for the 20XI line if I recall. As far as that picture, it reminds me of one of the alien spaceships from Independence Day.

Nice. I thought the VRS driver was a very good offering. It will be interesting to see how Nike improves on that line.

I'm really intrigued by this. I love Nike equipment and wonder how they can improve the VR Pro line. Was never a huge fan of the VRs. Head was too big.

I'll be curious to see how they follow up from the VRS line.

Love it. Looks like Nike is stepping up with something crazy and hypin it up. Now if they get McIlroy...

Watch, it'll be some crazy Triangle headed driver. They did make a square headed club, just saying.

Watch, it'll be some crazy Triangle headed driver. They did make a square headed club, just saying.

My exact thoughts as well! This thing will be in the shape of a chevron I bet.

So did quite a few other brands.

I have a "teaser" picture that's been on twitter and FB all day. Please delete it if the owners of THP and the forum don't want it to be posted. I've told Nike about it and was told that it was ok.

nike.jpeg

I am intrigued. I am one of the few people who have always really like Nike's driver offerings.

I have a "teaser" picture that's been on twitter and FB all day. Please delete it if the owners of THP and the forum don't want it to be posted. I've told Nike about it and was told that it was ok.

nike.jpeg

Impressively normal looking. Interest up.

Love the red if it actually is. The link on page 1 concerns me.

nike.jpeg

Hmmm....very interesting. I haven't been a huge nike fan as of late and maybe this will change my mind....

I'm interested.

I'm intrigued, but I'm not sure where this will rank on my list of "must hit clubs". So far it's still near the bottom, but I'll admit, I've never given Nike a fair shake.

Wow! Nike did a good job with that commercial as I haven't even seen their driver and I'm actually interested in one of their products for once. Just please oh please for the love of all that is good do not make a square driver!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

From what is being talked about elsewhere. This driver will in fact be different. The top view will be normal, but in a very beautiful red. What is going to be different is that the bottom last half of the sole is missing and it has adjustable weight high up in the exposed crown. This is all a rumor that I have read. This may be the first Nike club I ever own. Really excited to try it.

Back