Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff, Mike.

That's great Mike.

3 months along, 7 centimeters
etusyhag.jpg
Still waiting to find out?

Good stuff Mike, growing like a weed.

Pretty sure I crushed that test last night. With class from 6:30-9:20 on Monday nights I really look forward to the rest of the week when my nights are more open

That's awesome mike! Congrats on the baby, not on the timing (outing bust).

One step closer to a J-O-B! Doing my background check today. Good grief. I am so ready to be back to work and better yet, getting paid to do work for a change.

One step closer to a J-O-B! Doing my background check today. Good grief. I am so ready to be back to work and better yet, getting paid to do work for a change.

congrats Jeff!

Way to go, JeffReedMO!

That is awesome. Such a good feeling!

Thanks, fellas. I haven't landed it yet, but its certainly looking pretty good at this point. Just hoping that nickel stretch I served at San Quentin doesn't show up on there. :act-up:

I'm sure they won't look that far back! :alien:

Huzzaaah! Passed my practical requirements for the championship course! 11 stableford points on 4 holes (with a par on the par 5 9th!) while I only needed 9 on 9 holes...didn't even had to play the other 5 holes :-D

Thanks, fellas. I haven't landed it yet, but its certainly looking pretty good at this point. Just hoping that nickel stretch I served at San Quentin doesn't show up on there. :act-up:

Good luck Jeff! Good vibes heading your way and ready to here some great news soon :blob:

I found out today KellyBo and I will not have to change banks :bananadance:! We banked at a Credit Union in our last town and found out today, after Kelly deposited a check to my account in Gray, Ga., that the Credit Union up here in Monroe, Ga. works hand in hand with other like facilities across the state. No debit charges, I can deposit checks locally, and all the other stuff I could do at my other bank. Heck most of my banking is done online however when I wanted more cash than I could get after buying groceries etc. I had no idea where to go.

P.S. Kelly is in Macon today waiting on results of her Mom's upper & lower GI for abdominal pain. We are hoping for some good news after this procedure is completed.

Huzzaaah! Passed my practical requirements for the championship course! 11 stableford points on 4 holes (with a par on the par 5 9th!) while I only needed 9 on 9 holes...didn't even had to play the other 5 holes :-D

Congrats man!

Passed my Property/Casualty test today. They gave 2-1/2 hours and I expected to be out of there in one hour. Took two, Tougher than the Life/Health one I thought.

Despite all the crap going on here in NJ, I just checked my email and saw my Scor Golf wedge shipped. A little sunshine on a cloudy day.

Congrats :golf2:

Passed my Property/Casualty test today. They gave 2-1/2 hours and I expected to be out of there in one hour. Took two, Tougher than the Life/Health one I thought.

Great job Smalls :clapp:

Dev -- You needed some sunshine buddy and I hope a heap more heads your way soon!

Glad to see some good things happening to some THP'rs. Hope that Job works out Jeff! And congrats to smallville and olvr.

Congrats Smalls! Glad to hear it

Congrats Smally, well done!

OG, good to hear it man. That stuff sucks, I have it as well. Sorry it took so long to find it.

Congrats Smally, well done!

OG, good to hear it man. That stuff sucks, I have it as well. Sorry it took so long to find it.

Thanks buddy. I have pictures of my intestines where that stuff has a couple of pockets in it. I am suppose to watch what I eat like peanuts and stuff but I sure do love me some peanuts in my oatmeal in the morning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back