2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better perspectives in here this afternoon. Besides, we still have six more participants to be named...we're not even close to the Finnish Line yet (sorry Castor, that play on words has been in my head for a while today).

:D

It's good! :)

I stayed out of the negitivity yesterday, but I think I let it bring me down a little on the event. But after seeing last nights videos, seeing all the positive vibs coming out today, I'm refreshed and ready to see who gets theirs tonight!

Its a hard process to watch I will admit. I've been on the train of I don't think my videos are quite good enough. I think my promo video is very solid and did a great job of talking about product, but I feel that I lacked a little in the Bio video. I feel that maybe I missed the train on what was wanted. Am I down about it? No way! Because I know that my Morgan Cup journey is just starting and equally important. Chosen to be a staffer or not, I will give it my all to support my friends and comrads their journey to the Morgan Cup.

I stayed out of the negitivity yesterday, but I think I let it bring me down a little on the event. But after seeing last nights videos, seeing all the positive vibs coming out today, I'm refreshed and ready to see who gets theirs tonight!

Its a hard process to watch I will admit. I've been on the train of I don't think my videos are quite good enough. I think my promo video is very solid and did a great job of talking about product, but I feel that I lacked a little in the Bio video. I feel that maybe I missed the train on what was wanted. Am I down about it? No way! Because I know that my Morgan Cup journey is just starting and equally important. Chosen to be a staffer or not, I will give it my all to support my friends and comrads their journey to the Morgan Cup.

I completely thought the same about mine. Thought I completely missed the boat on what the judges wanted. You just never know man. Keep your chins up, it's #SelectionThursday!

I'm heading to work an event and I don't know if we'll be done by 8. So if I can't be in here tonight Good luck everyone. Can't wait to watch the next selection videos!

Love seeing all of the support thpers are giving to one another.

I also need to give a shout out to my wife, I was hesitant pitching this idea to her as we will have a 2 month old baby at the time the MC rolls around, but she saw how important all of this was to me and have been supportive since day 1.

(im copying this post down for future reference for next time I mess up)

No one can know if they missed the train on their videos when there was no requirement on what to submit. Also, about every train imaginable has been selected so far anyway.

Anyone who submitted a video and had a desire to get into the MC has an equal chance IMO. Which is awesome and makes us all winners!

That's the spirit!

Buckjob: Just saw your feeling video from a while ago, missed it at the time. Awesome, I'd be honored to be on the same team!

Just watched earlier today all the vids in the first post again, good work fellas, there was funny moments, serious moments, touching moments and all in between. Good stuff.

All you who have made your vids, good luck! It won't be long now!

Def be cool to have you on my team Castor, even if we don't well tee it up together in Myrtle for sure! i couldn't agree more with the videos great group of videos there with lots of different entries getting in which i love to see.

No one can know if they missed the train on their videos when there was no requirement on what to submit. Also, about every train imaginable has been selected so far anyway.

Anyone who submitted a video and had a desire to get into the MC has an equal chance IMO. Which is awesome and makes us all winners!

Oh I know. I think the reason I feel/felt this way was because I didn't talk about myself I talked about the event and what I would do for the event. But after seeing the the videos from all the nights I do feel better about it, because as you said, its been a different types of bio videos selected each night.

Oh I know. I think the reason I feel/felt this way was because I didn't talk about myself I talked about the event and what I would do for the event. But after seeing the the videos from all the nights I do feel better about it, because as you said, its been a different types of bio videos selected each night.

Well good luck to you on #SelectionThursday!

Hope the guys getting selected tonight are on Buckjobs team because he's going to lay waste to fools all weekend.

Hope the guys getting selected tonight are on Buckjobs team because he's going to lay waste to fools all weekend.

lol, oh i'm starting a swing change..... :alien:

good because I haven't seen you lay waste to anyone with that current swing hehe

good because I haven't seen you lay waste to anyone with that current swing hehe

Are you two talking basketball or golf? From what JB says basketball is a lost cause. No swing change can help that.

Are you two talking basketball or golf? From what JB says basketball is a lost cause. No swing change can help that.

I told him when he was selected that I hope he's better at golf then bball

Don't lie, you're already eyeing his coattails.

Ha!

I'm hoping to assemble a wicked team of basketball players actually. Worse case we can take this thing to the courts!

What no ping pong at this event?

Don't lie, you're already eyeing his coattails.

Ha!

we played a team match one day and if he and I were paired together we would have gone down 6 & 5. Instead we finished AS

Just over three hours....

I'm hoping to assemble a wicked team of basketball players actually. Worse case we can take this thing to the courts!

I like it. If you can beat them at golf beat them on the court.

we played a team match one day and if he and I were paired together we would have gone down 6 & 5. Instead we finished AS
I don't understand. You played a team match, and if you were on his team you get beat down but you instead finish AS. You lost me. Weren't you on his team?

I don't understand. You played a team match, and if you were on his team you get beat down but you instead finish AS. You lost me. Weren't you on his team?

ddec has his basketball and golf mixed up.

count me in, posting up fools in the box one time, then raining 3s the other!

Damn right! He will throw caution to the wind, get the tats out, and roll fools with putter obsession grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back