Logos - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The 2013 Morgan Cup

They are slick and clean looking! Great Job!

Now that the field is set hopefully we can find out our teams soon!

Forum members got a sneak preview at 3 of the 4 logos a couple of weeks ago, but today we unveil the final version of all 4 logos for the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. For those that want to learn more or how to enter, click here.

thpmcteamslogosall-L.jpg

Now that the field is set hopefully we can find out our teams soon!

Those logos are gonna look awesome on our staff bags!!!!!!

Has that been said? I didn't know we were getting these on our bags

I don't think that has been said. But I could be wrong, I like to skim haha

In a Tweet to Chad at Callaway a while back when the logos were initially released, he kind of teased that the logos would be on the Callaway staffer bags. Nothing affirmative, but he said they would look great on the bags. So, maybe.

Hmmm...these on a staff bag would look sweet.

Has that been said? I didn't know we were getting these on our bags

Maybe it was wishful thinking.,....I know when JB posted the first there he said they would be used to "brand" each team during the lead up and throughout the event

They would look awesome on a staff bag right under your name

Maybe it was wishful thinking.,....I know when JB posted the first there he said they would be used to "brand" each team during the lead up and throughout the event

They would look awesome on a staff bag right under your name

that would be cool..... Not gonna Lie the staff bag is the coolest touch for me. i've never owned one and prob won't ever own another...but it be pretty awesome if thats how we found out which sponsor and team we were on..... go home find the box and see what sponsor staff bag you got and what team crest was on your bag!

that would be cool..... Not gonna Lie the staff bag is the coolest touch for me. i've never owned one and prob won't ever own another...but it be pretty awesome if thats how we found out which sponsor and team we were on..... go home find the box and see what sponsor staff bag you got and what team crest was on your bag!
Staff bags are like crack, dude. Kind of like Putters, except, you can put putters in them.

Staff bags are like crack, dude. Kind of like Putters, except, you can put putters in them.

I wonder if by any chance, country flags will be on the staff bags. Would make the ire, the fin, and the Canadians pretty happy I bet!

TT on iPad

i hope not i barely have room for my putters!

That would be awesome......except for the fact that we would have to wait weeks to find out while they had the bags made with our names on them.....and I can't wait anymore....LOL

I quoted this for truth and awesomeness....I still use my MC staff bag, everyday....I got too much crap to go in a regular bag now...LOL

I wonder if by any chance, country flags will be on the staff bags. Would make the ire, the fin, and the Canadians pretty happy I bet!

TT on iPad

Kelly asked about that last year and it didn't happen.

TT on iPad

And the Puerto Ricans!

I completely agree and that would be such an awesome way of figuring it out!

And the Puerto Ricans!

Don't u have 16 other nationalities u represent!

Logos on the bags would be sweet, no complaints here though either way

Don't u have 16 other nationalities u represent!

Logos on the bags would be sweet, no complaints here though either way
I think so. .. perhaps i do!?

6 minutes later, I've started to look at this a bit differently.. As much as I love my Country and the flag, it is not who I'm representing in the Morgan Cup.

If I had a choice between the two, I'd have my Morgan Cup team logo on it first. That's who I intend to represent.

6 minutes later, I've started to look at this a bit differently.. As much as I love my Country and the flag, it is not who I'm representing in the Morgan Cup.

If I had a choice between the two, I'd have my Morgan Cup team logo on it first. That's who I intend to represent.

Agree completely, I think the flags would be fun and add another dimension especially for the international feel, but overall I'd say it should be the teams. It's all about the teams and the companies, period!!!

i agree i'm playing for my team and THP and my sponsor.

Hate to burst your bubble boys but flags on our bags isn't gonna happen. The logo's hopefully that would be pretty cool

Back