The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized Luck tied the rookie record for 300+ yard games today. The way he is playing (and the way the Colts are one dimensional because they can't run) I could see him getting to 7 or 8 300 yard games.

Dungy,
You of all people should know what a bullsh!t stat that is. "The cowboys are 0-13 when Romo passes more than 40 times in a game".

No kidding. Of course most of the time someone is throwing that much because they are already playing catchup. This is the same guy that when asked why Brad Johnson only threw 21 passes and had 78 yards one game he said "you don't need to throw when you are way ahead".

Faith Hill's dress is very short.

In case no one has told Esox this, Aaron Rodgers is being interviewed on 60 Minutes.

Nice work, Faith Hill.

Got a buddy who is a huge Romoception fan so we have a prop bet tonight. He set the over/under on Romoceptions @ 2.5...I had to take the over.

Giants were handed that game and still couldn't win. Good win for the Steelers. Hope the boys beat the falcons tonight.

Ernie Simms picked up and starting tonight. From FSU and was a top 10 pick a few years ago by the Lions. Many compared him to Derrick Brooks early on because he was quick and a great tackler. He had some nagging injuries and never got a chance to shine again and this could be a chance to do just that.

Wow Matty ice 29-4 at home that's crazy

Not a bad start for Dallas there.

Ernie Simms picked up and starting tonight. From FSU and was a top 10 pick a few years ago by the Lions. Many compared him to Derrick Brooks early on because he was quick and a great tackler. He had some nagging injuries and never got a chance to shine again and this could be a chance to do just that.

Knew that name was familiar, but I had him out of Maryland.

Well look at that. A cowboys receiver can catch.

Interesting thing with Lance Dunbar. He was a beast at North Texas in certain spots. He was projected as a 6th rounder by quite a few and fell through because of size and his poor 40 time (north of 4.6). Although he did post a speed faster in two other spots including one in the 4.4s. Going undrafted instead of 6th or 7th is sometimes a godsend for many because they can choose where to go.

He wanted to be in Dallas and its a good fit for him. He could be a good one for them in time, especially on special teams.

Thanks for that insight. I'm liking the new pieces on the field tonight, maybe somebody will be a spark.

Of course Julio is on another level.

Come on rookie!

He was a freak at fsu. I'm hoping he has a really good game.

He was a freak at fsu. I'm hoping he has a really good game.

He sure was and he followed some serious talent, so he had some big shoes to fill. Did so and then some.

He sure was and he followed some serious talent, so he had some big shoes to fill. Did so and then some.
I remember when he was being recruited, very HIGHLY sought after by just about all D1 programs.

Is Felix Jones hurt too now?? Dunbar is getting lots of work

Bad Romo!

Andrew Luck with 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Colts. Peyton Manning with 2,404 passing yards for 5-3 Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back