The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, yeah it seems so. Now just to sit back and watch the money roll in. Or something.

nothing wrong with that! good luck man!

nothing wrong with that! good luck man!

Thanks dude. Right now I'm trying to separate sentiment and my career goals, that's tough. Can't hang about though.

I watched the movie Prometheus last night, it was pretty crazy but kind of predicable lol.

I just wanted to thank the people that reached out to me this past week....

Kinda fitting that my 25,588th post was the start of testing for the 588 Rotex wedge. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Kinda fitting that my 25,588th post was the start of testing for the 588 Rotex wedge. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Very interesting indeed

Lol, awesome!

what if your post count had been something like this?

8104131998_9856026df6.jpg

I guess I figured you were busy with work stuff. Everything ok bro?
yeah bro, just had a sick kid. Been to 3 different docs and going to another one today to do some blood work.

Duck in a box

IMAG0386.jpg

speaking of ducks....there's a new place in town here that serves french fries cooked in duck fat....holy gawd are the amazing.

Duck in a box

IMAG0386.jpg

speaking of ducks....there's a new place in town here that serves french fries cooked in duck fat....holy gawd are the amazing.
Cook anything in duck fat and it will be amazing!

funny, I love duck but never considered this....it was amazing to try and now I want to see what else tastes good with it

Cook anything in duck fat and it will be amazing!

Cookie........I think I found your long lost twin brother......
C7D0E20B-4218-4FB2-BC10-6A66B4EF74B1-2748-0000010E20EC4C2B.jpg

wow Wess, you may be on to something

Too much COOKIE in this thread!

Cookie........I think I found your long lost twin brother......
C7D0E20B-4218-4FB2-BC10-6A66B4EF74B1-2748-0000010E20EC4C2B.jpg

LMAO, that is all kinds of wrong. Glad I upgraded the wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back