THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I hope everyone has a blast, can't wait to find out the format.

Signed up paid in full. Coming from Illinois. Distance award ? Lol JP

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Glad to catch Zenger by text/pm. See you there.

Dance and I will probably be rolling in around 9:15 to 9:30. Weather is looking fantastic and the banter forecast is calling for high winds!

Thanks for the heads up on timing. I was nervous it'd be way late when we arrived. I'll call you when we are close. I hope to be able to slip off the bus & into your car w/o waiting for a bag.
High winds are good for me. I hit low shots.

Direct quote from the head pro at Bear's Best....

'Yes you will have the lower parking area to park the tour van.Carts will be setup in front of the clubhouse next to the range - you will have a part of the range just for your guys playing.

Thanks

Jacob'
Awesome. Thanks again, Freddie.

This is going to be so much fun. Cannot wait to see everybody on Saturday morning.

This is going to be so much fun. Cannot wait to see everybody on Saturday morning.

And we can't wait to see you :)

Dawg,,, what time to do ya think you will be arriving at my woodshed er I mean house? :D

I figure sometime between 8 and 8:15 should be good, what do you think?

Absolutely. And thank you Freddie for all the work you've done!

Looking forward to this great event.

I'll be arriving as early as possible. Likely around 8:30 or 9.

To all:

I'll be the 6'2" guy who needs to lose weight wearing the old-man style wide-brim golf hat with a black Adams Tight Lies golf bag. I'm going to try to introduce myself to everyone there. I'm terrible with names and faces though and it's going to be tough with 31 people, so apologies if I introduce myself to you 3 minutes after I just met you or completely forget your name you just told me. If I haven't said anything to you, please come introduce yourself.
No need to apologize ww, many of us oldtimers have CRS syndrome. I know I do.

Just so I don't have to ask Saturday - JB, full tournament rules? That is, no smartphones or slope-capable rangefinders?

Doesn't matter either way to me - just asking so I don't accidentally use my phone if it's not allowed.

The plan is to arrive between 9 & 9:30. Need to keep the wife out of the mall of GA as long as possible without cutting into my fun!

Are you going to be able to make it to the after round meal at 6:30 Jb? It will be good to see you again buddy.

Is it Saturday yet...

Leaving Las Vegas taking a plane, a train and an automobile to Raleigh then home for the holidays to Atlanta.

I'll be the only woman with golf clubs that also has three Xed out woodshed emblems ala a B52 bomber on my pink golf bag at the range just in case y'alls are wondering what I look like ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look what just arrived.

5e2eda6y.jpg

7234f515353fd5da27df241e4dfbe3af7111db8f.png

Look what just arrived.

5e2eda6y.jpg

Timing is everything!! My Bridgestone hat is in dire need of replacement.

Thanks THP & Bridgestone Golf for sponsoring this event. Super excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look sweet!

Look what just arrived.

5e2eda6y.jpg

I did not expect to see this along with the golf balls Bridgestone is providing, awesome of them to do this. Very nice.

To all:

I'll be the 6'2" guy who needs to lose weight wearing the old-man style wide-brim golf hat with a black Adams Tight Lies golf bag. I'm going to try to introduce myself to everyone there. I'm terrible with names and faces though and it's going to be tough with 31 people, so apologies if I introduce myself to you 3 minutes after I just met you or completely forget your name you just told me. If I haven't said anything to you, please come introduce yourself.

Hey WW:
- I'm looking forward to teeing it up with V.Man and having Jeff S and you in the foursome. And if you forget my name, that's okay because I'll probably also forget that I just gave it to you! As a newbie to a THP'er event, I am so looking forward to this.

V.Man:
- I look forward to meeting and playing golf with you Saturday! Hope I don't get to heavy for you to carry around the course!
I'll be there round 9:30-10:00 if traffic up 400 and east on 20 isn't too bad on Saturday morning.

This will be so much fun, and it looks like we're getting incredibly fortunate with the weather for mid-November. Really appreciate all the work from JB, GG, and my teammate Tadashi to get this set-up for us. Also really appreciate Bridgestone providing us some hats and balls as well as the grand prize. A very enjoyable day of golf and friendship awaits.

I'll be the kid who looks like he's 14.....

Look what just arrived.

5e2eda6y.jpg

Are there high crown visors too or is that for the other event.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

sweet looking hats, some very ucky THPERS this weekend

Are there high crown visors too or is that for the other event.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

:confused2: What other event?

Wish I was going to be up in Atlanta with everyone, this one should be a blast.

Nice hats, love my Bridgestone hats very much! You guys are gonna have a blast this weekend.

I'll be the kid who looks like he's 14.....

I'll be the one who is trying to look older than he actually is, lol.

Back