The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a good challenge. And I love pranks.

No challenge, it would be a massacre. You vastly underestimate how cut-throat I am, you should listen to the Kmac, he is wise.

No challenge, it would be a massacre. You vastly underestimate how cut-throat I am, you should listen to the Kmac, he is wise.

No way, I'm way too young and stupid to listen to good advice.

Jman is on a roll, i have a feeling he could wreck some folks right now if he wanted to, JakeNation style.

Thanks for playing Damaikis. Next.

Jman, you are on a tear right now and I love it.

Jman is on a roll, i have a feeling he could wreck some folks right now if he wanted to, JakeNation style.

I am a decorated member of the Jake Nation.

Its one of those days. Pity to those who try me.

Not going to lie. I'm just not comfortable in trying to talk in the Morgan cup threads. I wish I could engage in the conversation but for some reason it just doesn't feel like I should..
Dude I really hope you can overcome that and jump into the event as a supporter. I know a certain team that would love to have you on board. The captain is amazingly charming and some say he talks funny but I don't buy that. Jump behind one of the teams and just get involved (if you want to of course) it's a lot more fun with more participation from the forum!

I am a decorated member of the Jake Nation.

Its one of those days. Pity to those who try me.
JakeNation members should NOT be messed with. I fear what will become of this little jackass if he continues to mess with one of us!

JakeNation members should NOT be messed with. I fear what will become of this little jackass if he continues to mess with one of us!

Jake Nation. It lives and it grows.

Not going to lie. I'm just not comfortable in trying to talk in the Morgan cup threads. I wish I could engage in the conversation but for some reason it just doesn't feel like I should..

I hate to say this but playing in the Morgan cup isn't everything, supporting it and supporting the players and THP is just as important. There are so many other members that didn't get picked this year or last year and did their best job at supporting their team and the Morgan cup itself. if you want to be part of it that badly then sign up and go volunteer at the event. Like I said you're not the only one who wanted to be in the event so badly, and there is no point in moping around and avoiding the players and the threads. Just support it because without support from members, who's going to watch the promo videos, the media day, the live play? Sorry if this comes across rude or mean, and I really hope you can get through this and embrace the whole event as a raging supporter and maybe even a volunteer.

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Jake Nation. It lives and it grows.

I really want to go out and buy some chrome plated brass knuckles right now.

I didn't take it too far, did I? :alien:

Bro I'll put it this way, last year in a certain thread it seemed like it was just Hawk, TC, and myself talking. That got old really quick. Be involved, I can assure the guys will appreciate it more than you know.

My rant, I just hit my first snowbirds of the season. Or actually they hit me. Pulled right out right in front of me at a red light. Thankfully the lane beside me was empty so I could at least swerve a little to avoid entirely destroying them. Her car bounced off my tire, wiped out her drivers side fender. I got a little scuff on the rim.

22's FTW!

I really want to go out and buy some chrome plated brass knuckles right now.

I didn't take it too far, did I? :alien:

I fear for Tulsa when you come down. They know not what the Jake Nation shall unleash. Should I bring a couple football helmets for commemoration of the fearless leader?

Bro I'll put it this way, last year in a certain thread it seemed like it was just Hawk, TC, and myself talking. That got old really quick. Be involved, I can assure the guys will appreciate it more than you know.

My rant, I just hit my first snowbirds of the season. Or actually they hit me. Pulled right out right in front of me at a red light. Thankfully the lane beside me was empty so I could at least swerve a little to avoid entirely destroying them. Her car bounced off my tire, wiped out her drivers side fender. I got a little scuff on the rim.

22's FTW!

At least you haven't bought a car yet.

Kevin

I fear for Tulsa when you come down. They know not what the Jake Nation shall unleash. Should I bring a couple football helmets for commemoration of the fearless leader?

That would be smart, I don't want to get a concussion.

Team Jake EFFING Paradise nation baby!

22's FTW!

What esox said. At least it was your old vehicle.

22's FTW!

That's crazy man, stupid angry birds, always trying to destroy stuff...haha.

And hey I did the best that I could to be part of those threads even though I was new and that I wasn't playing, and hey some of my posts were absolutely stupid and my trash talk was second worst o_O but I still did my best to support my team ( paradise rules eh!) and I engaged myself in an event that I wasn't physically part of, but I know my team appreciated the support that all of us gave them.

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Keep telling yourself that. :alien:

I will cause I hate pranks, I hate messing around, I hate all of that kind of stuff. Tend to your own business and don't try and mess up someone elses. It's just dumb and never really than funny, even when I've been the pranker.

That would be smart, I don't want to get a concussion.

Team Jake EFFING Paradise nation baby!

Meh. Not everyone is really like that.

I will cause I hate pranks, I hate messing around, I hate all of that kind of stuff. Tend to your own business and don't try and mess up someone elses. It's just dumb and never really than funny, even when I've been the pranker.

Um, OK then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back