Special SeeMore Teaser

seemoreputters

SeeMore HQ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
There are some people that are going to really like what this is in 2013.

SPCMCimage-closeup.jpg

Hmmm, is it something other than a putter cover?

That green looks awfully familiar. :D

Looks like a leather cover? Intrigued.

2013 putter cover?

EDIT: Stupid me, that's not even close. Hmmm....

I can state for the record, you guys have seen the THP Putter Cover, so it is not that. Intriguing...

So I've been holding out on a SeeMore putter and I bet this next years line will blow my mind!!

SeeMore Logo on Staff Bags maybe?

"Some" people in 2013...Morgan Cup or outing related, perhaps?

SeeMore Logo on Staff Bags maybe?

Not gonna lie, what would be bada$$ for the Morgan Cup.

I know they have SeeMore staff bags on their site so I am not making any assumptions that this is MC related - highly doubt it as a matter of fact.

No idea what it is, but pretty sure I'll want one, hehe.

Hmmm. I wonder what that is.

hmmm. so many things...

Hmm...the image link is a pretty big hint, methinks.

Wow, Investigator Nate in the house - I like it!

Well well then......

I am guessing a special edition putter cover for the Morgan Cup staffers using SeeMore putters!

Tapatalk fails me again!

I think it would be awesome if it were a special MC head cover. What a treat that would be.

That would be pretty cool.

BTW, for people on tapatalk...the interesting part of the image link SPCMCimage-closeup.jpg

SeeMore Putter Company Morgan Cup. 8 lucky guys are going to get something...and I can't wait to see it and be so jealous, lol.

Seemore always brings it so I am very intrigued to see what happens with all of this.

I hope it's something for the Mcers! That would be awesome

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That would be pretty cool.

BTW, for people on tapatalk...the interesting part of the image link SPCMCimage-closeup.jpg

SeeMore Putter Company Morgan Cup. 8 lucky guys are going to get something...and I can't wait to see it and be so jealous, lol.

Or Special Putter Cover Morgan Cup.....Or SeeMore Putter Cover Morgan Cup hehehe

Or Special Putter Cover Morgan Cup.....Or SeeMore Putter Cover Morgan Cup hehehe

Exactly. I do think it's a LE Putter cover for their putters. Which will be THP green. And gorgeous.

Love seeing the guesses, looking forward to seeing this get revealed

Back