Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

That is awesome dhill.

Kelly got a printout of her year end bonus projection the other day and it was pretty damn impressive. Without saying a word to her, she says "I'll get this in March at our regional sales meetings, just in time for our trip to the golf outing". I was like, daaaaaaaaayum. And I love you.

The gasoline Jell-O shots were good, but the fizzy pick me ups were a great starter. Maybe 3 of them helped

The gasoline Jell-O shots were good, but the fizzy pick me ups were a great starter. Maybe 3 of them helped

Gasoline? I thought those had battery acid in them..

After spending a full day with THPers yesterday, it always brings me back to the big one. The Ultimate Weekend of Golf. So excited for this one.

After spending a full day with THPers yesterday, it always brings me back to the big one. The Ultimate Weekend of Golf. So excited for this one.

I was thinking just that at last nights dinner following the THP Invitational #1. There were also some questions at my table about the outing from some that have not yet attended the Ultimate Weekend. So looking forward to a return visit.

Gotta say I get more pumped for this everyday!

This is going to be very awesome! I can't wait

Gotta say I get more pumped for this everyday!

This is going to be very awesome! I can't wait

Glad you guys are excited. This one is going to truly live up to the name The Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

Still spots open for people that want to jump in.

Glad you guys are excited. This one is going to truly live up to the name The Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

I am amazed tehre are still spots available. This is truly an awesome event and I cannot wait until May.

I have GOT to make my call tomorrow!

I too get more and more excited for this each day. I can't wait to meet a bunch of THP'ers and MCers. Will make me a little more comfortable at the MC having met some of the participants and volunteers. Not that I'm shy by any means, but it will be nice meeting in person.

I was thinking just that at last nights dinner following the THP Invitational #1. There were also some questions at my table about the outing from some that have not yet attended the Ultimate Weekend. So looking forward to a return visit.

Yup - I was one of those asking v.man about this. Had a great time at the ATL Invitational so am strongly pondering at this point. Gotta get the go ahead from the Command Post and still sorting through the dates and availabilty but I'm gonna try to make it.

Would love to have you join us Gipper. It was great to meet you.

I need to make this happen after the way last year went. Need some THP Golf Outing redemption.

I may need to find out if I have some wiggle room with finances...the past year has been hell and a weekend with great people might need to be in the cards.

Tap before talk.

I set my Facebook timeline photo to a picture of Reunion Resort this evening. Something nice to look at for the next few months, to keep me motivated and ready to go, and so I can peep out all those bunkers I am going to be in and trying to hit out of.

Ready to go? Yes, yes I am! May can't come soon enough!

As we move towards the end of the year, we are going to start unveiling some of the very cool contests we will be doing at this one.

As we move towards the end of the year, we are going to start unveiling some of the very cool contests we will be doing at this one.

And bring back One-T to MC

Forgot about all the contests :D

I am slightly excited for this.

Back