This guys in this video is killing me. I am laughing so hard

You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. Still waiting for the paypal transfer for LFD2....haha

Hey man, I've owned mine for at least two years and I freaking love them.

Hahaha, yep. And I love in his P90 vid... "Let's get our rush on...time to take on the other team...wait, I'm just sitting there! I'm sitting in a corner! I'm still sitting in a dark corner!!! Why did I keep this recording? Oh, it's because I blew up."

hahahaha yeah that was good.

Let me know how those Turtle Beach's work!

Wireless TB anything is good, have to yell at my little man for him to hear me. Thought surround sound was good enough, but after putting those bad boys on...not even close! Especially for those creeping on your backside.

Tomorrow night!!

I won't be able to get this until Tuesday day. Sucks.

I'd expect that out if you old people haha

I'm with you as well. I'll pick it up at lunch on Tuesday
After work on Tuesday here! Then it is on with clan THP!

I never understood the need for an actual headset, but after using it and play in last night I can't believe I waited this long. Turtle beach headset is awesome.

I never understood the need for an actual headset, but after using it and play in last night I can't believe I waited this long. Turtle beach headset is awesome.

It's fantastic. Really makes a difference when you need it

So this is not about blackened Cod? I love some Blackened Cod.
This however, I would not be very good at.

This is about me killing people

Gamer tag: MagnusRide

I've been to the final Amazon checkout screen on Turtle Beach PX21's 3 times today already. Someone give me the power I need to click the "Submit Order" button (i.e. tell my to grow a pair).

I won't be able to get this until Tuesday day. Sucks.

Ditto, Amazon should [hopefully] have it in my mailbox when I get home from work, along with my XBL 3 month subscription card. I do have Thurs and Fri off work though, where I plan on doing absolutely nothing other than playing Blops2. So pumped.

Phase 1 complete, headset in hand, guess it sat on my porch all weekend

Yeah, we need to make THP clan tags. Can't wait to play this one with all of you.

Back