The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Megatron. Dude is so injured and yet still just made a freaking amazing catch.

Megatron is just fun to watch.

Yeah man Megatron is a barely moving, but still producing. What a beast.

CJ Spiller just made a ridiculous move. Wow. Eric Metcalf like.

Adrian Peterson is not a bad player.

Kevin

Someone really needs to work with Cam to get rid of the ball. That safety should have never happened. Short of time? Yes. But a QB has to release and he looks almost afraid of doing so. 7 sacks are not all on an O-line.

CJ Spiller just made a ridiculous move. Wow. Eric Metcalf like.

Well look at where he went to college. :D

Well look at where he went to college. :D

True story. I turned to GG right after the play and said I bet Damikis is smiling.

True story. I turned to GG right after the play and said I bet Damikis is smiling.

Hahaha I love seeing him go HAM!

Saints knock off the undefeated falcons!!! Who Dat! I love beating the falcons, makes my day :D

This Bills vs Pats finish is crazy exciting.

Atlanta needs to learn how to run the ball. They know you're gonna throw it, so they just drop everyone back and wait for it. So dumb.

What an awful pass by Fitz to lose the game for the Bills.

I wish I could have watched the Bucs game today, sounded like a good one on the radio. Another solid, if not huge day for Freeman. The guy has been pretty good over the past 5 weeks.

This Bills vs Pats finish is crazy exciting.

TJ Graham shoulda cut that rout eunder McCourty, I think Fitz can't be at fault I feel on that pass. He had a great game. Hopefully dispells the whole dink-dunk moniker.

And I think Fitz was expecting him to. But the real story is our D, and how awful they are.

Vick looks panicked on every play. With how many times he is constantly knocked down, I can't imagine how much better he could actually be under the circumstances

If that stands, that's one heck of a catch.

Vick looks panicked on every play. With how many times he is constantly knocked down, I can't imagine how much better he could actually be under the circumstances

Getting hit does lead to terrible decisions, but honestly a lot of it is on him. Sure his line stinks, but it has not stunk his entire career and he has made the same boneheaded decisions every year as a pro. He holds the ball too long, is not too accurate and has far too many turnovers. Exciting, yes, but that is where it ends for many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back