Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

I've got a funny feeling tomorrow is gonna be an exciting day. I can't wait to see the ticker hit zero!

9 hours and 8 minutes from this post. Very nice.

Stoked to see what this announcement will be! Being on the left coast I guess some of us will get the announcement on Sunday rather than Monday hehe.

Been wondering about this all week, soon we will find out. I've got my guesses, but as it has already been established, guessing leads nowhere when it comes to THP.

I shall go to sleep now, and wake knowing I have something exciting to read about!

Been wondering about this all week, soon we will find out. I've got my guesses, but as it has already been established, guessing leads nowhere when it comes to THP.

I shall go to sleep now, and wake knowing I have something exciting to read about!

Don't worry Castor! It won't be announced at our midnight, so when you wake, you'll have a wait too!

TT on iPad

I want to add one thing. The countdown clock says it is happening at midnight, but truthfully, it will be coming tomorrow morning, most likely mid-late morning.

I want to add one thing. The countdown clock says it is happening at midnight, but truthfully, it will be coming tomorrow morning, most likely mid-late morning.

Well I tee off at like 10:20, so make it before that! K? Thanks! :D

Sounds like a bunch of trickery to me!

Really can't wait to see what the announcement is. I got a tee time tomorrow AM as long as the snow is melted and the course is open (was still closed today). I'll be checking my phone for sure to see the announcement.

I'm guessing JB will be changing my name to "old man Monroe" :bulgy-eyes:

I'm guessing JB will be changing my name to "old man Monroe" :bulgy-eyes:

I doubt it! In fact the Ole Gray name should be permanent no matter where you live!

I'll either be on the road or in training when it happens!

I doubt it! In fact the Ole Gray name should be permanent no matter where you live!

I hear ya good buddy :thumb:

I'm guessing the big announcement is definitely something to do with the Morgan Cup :confused2:. Whatever it may be, the excitement is building :blob:

I'll be at work and unable to check in until around noon (our time), but all good things come to those who wait?

OK this is my final guess. I think there is going to be some kind of contract with the Golfchannel and parts of the Morgan Cup will be broadcasted.

So excited for this tomorrow!

OK this is my final guess. I think there is going to be some kind of contract with the Golfchannel and parts of the Morgan Cup will be broadcasted.

I really like this guess, that would be awesome to see so many of my friends on TGC.

That is not happening

Hmmm I wonder if it could be connected to Callaway.. they just posted "something big is coming" on Facebook. Looks like a new driver.

374476_10152245352440640_1389610716_n.jpg

Rhino,
WHile we wont say whether or not Callaway is involved with our announcement, I can tell you that they have their own thing launching tomorrow and THP will have details on that separately.

One more day to go, looking forward to seeing what it is!

Rhino,
WHile we wont say whether or not Callaway is involved with our announcement, I can tell you that they have their own thing launching tomorrow and THP will have details on that separately.

Josh,
I would never expect you to tip your hand on this announcement. Just found the coincidence interesting. I am certain anything an OEM does like a big launching, THP would be on it to report it to the rest of us.

This makes a lot of sense on several levels. GC has a certain amount of programming which involves non-pro's doing something special related to golf. This would certainly fit the model. Then ad in the OEM connections to the event, marketing implications, etc., and I could see it happening. Or it could be GHIN finally coming to THP and it being tied to AC membership :)

This makes a lot of sense on several levels. GC has a certain amount of programming which involves non-pro's doing something special related to golf. This would certainly fit the model. Then ad in the OEM connections to the event, marketing implications, etc., and I could see it happening. Or it could be GHIN finally coming to THP and it being tied to AC membership :)

You are looking at it purely from the Golf Channel's perspective.

Back