Something Big Is Coming - 11-12-12

Is it mid morning yet?

FWIW Callaway posted a pic of their new driver on their instagram saying "Something big is coming".

That was brought up last night. Not it!

I am off to play golf, suppose I would find out soon enough.

Are we there yet?

I vote Airfore 1. Lots more events at more places!

Got into work early today for 2 reasons.
1. This Something Big
2. Extended lunch to I can get to the range

It's getting hotter in here than a two dollar pistol :blob:! Folks are drooling over the soon to be news like a kid sucking on a Popsicle in July :hungry:

Something is up. Maybe its just something I never noticed but I just did a google-THP search for an old thread and all of the older pages are turning up as just a weird plain version of text.

Something is up. Maybe its just something I never noticed but I just did a google-THP search for an old thread and all of the older pages are turning up as just a weird plain version of text.

Yeah and Josh's tease with the screenshot of a new webpage got me thinking.....

I fully expected an early morning announcement....they fool us again...lol

It's getting hotter in here than a two dollar pistol :blob:! Folks are drooling over the soon to be news like a kid sucking on a Popsicle in July :hungry:

Some of your sayings just flat out make me laugh out loud! You made my morning.

I fully expected an early morning announcement....they fool us again...lol
Lol, it's the anticipation like ketchup..... Making me wait

That always happens. The archived version. You click "go to thread" and it comes up normal. Its always done this for me.

That always happens. The archived version. You click "go to thread" and it comes up normal. Its always done this for me.

Never had it happen before. I kinda figured it was archived. Thanks for dropping more knowledge Thain.

I can't wait to see what this is!

Arg, I'm traveling most of the day today so I will have to wait to find out what this is. :-(

Ken

I'm breaking the courthouse rules by having my phone on. I was hoping to figure this one out before my hearing starts. Oh well - back to the darkness.

so I may have just pushed a 10am meeting to this afternoon cause I didnt want to miss the announcement lol

Back