2013 THP Invitational Series - Where Would You Like It?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have not seen the recap and picture thread from the 1st ever THP Invitational, we urge you to take a look at the event and see the wonderful day many could share. 2012 brought the debut of the THP Tour Van and with it came a first of it's kind journey unlike any other. THP travelled to Texas, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa and Missouri to host events in year one and the journey was over 4000 miles and covered close to 20 states.

In 2013, the THP Invitational Series will be hitting the road and we want to hear from you on where you would like to have us visit. Decisions will be made in the coming weeks and months for our stops and as always, we want to make sure the input is done by our family of members.

Remember, the Invitational Series is a new concept event for our Albatross Club Members, so to take part in the 2013 series, you will have to be a 2013 club member. Here are the details to the 2013 Albatross Club (signups have not begun as of yet).

We look forward to seeing our THP members join in on the 2013 THP Invitational Series.

I think Chicago area would be good. Sort of centrally located for 5-6 states and it's got a bazillion courses.

I think another Midwest would be good since iowa had such a good turnout. I
Think Des Moines, St. Louis,KC could all be good places for it

TapaTalk from the iPhone

OHIO!!!! Cincinatti or Columbus area. Maybe sometime when its not in the 40s lol

Plenty of solid courses nearby and THPERS available in numerous surrounding states

Anywhere in the Southeast is perfect for me.

hmmm, there are tons of places. But...I know good airports are needed.

I kinda doubt it would happen but it would be nice to get something out west. (Calif, Ariz, NV, Ore)

I like the Chicago area, Ohio would work again, or even here in Indiana. Indianapolis has a whole host of courses that are great to play.

Charlotte / Raleigh / Greensboro
Knoxville / Gatlinburg
Charlottesville - I'll take any excuse to head towards UVA

I'd like to see maybe a Charlotte or in the NJ/NY/PA/DE area between May and August so I can go!

I still think people should come to you in Greenville.

Iowa! Or really anywhere in the upper Midwest would be great.

Good call! It would be a huge event! As a away to say thanks and pay tribute to everything JB and GG do and have done

If you have not seen the recap and picture thread from the 1st ever THP Invitational, we urge you to take a look at the event and see the wonderful day many could share. 2012 brought the debut of the THP Tour Van and with it came a first of it's kind journey unlike any other. THP travelled to Texas, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Iowa and Missouri to host events in year one and the journey was over 4000 miles and covered close to 20 states.

In 2013, the THP Invitational Series will be hitting the road and we want to hear from you on where you would like to have us visit. Decisions will be made in the coming weeks and months for our stops and as always, we want to make sure the input is done by our family of members.

Remember, the Invitational Series is a new concept event for our Albatross Club Members, so to take part in the 2013 series, you will have to be a 2013 club member. Here are the details to the 2013 Albatross Club (signups have not begun as of yet).

We look forward to seeing our THP members join in on the 2013 THP Invitational Series.
IOWA!!!! Right back to TCI, what a great venue!!!

That is kind of you and we will not rule that out in the future, but we already have one big event where we ask people to travel to great lengths and that is the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.

I'm not going to say California, but I am going to say maybe come out a little further West. I think I'd be up for Iowa again!

Toronto area would be too much to hope for, but how about upstate NY or somewhere in Vermont/Maine/NH/Mass?

I'd also support one in Greenville. That would be great. I just can't wait to see where these end up!

Back