THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Come on Ole Man Monroe! We can try to take everyone to the Woodshed again, with probably better results :)

Ole Man Monroe in Myrtle Beach MUST happen.

haha you guys are taking me to the woodshed about this trip :bulgy-eyes:. lol We should know something after today, on whether we can confirm our spots. It would be cool to meet so many new THP'ers and see our old friends again so soon!

haha you guys are taking me to the woodshed about this trip :bulgy-eyes:. lol We should know something after today, on whether we can confirm our spots. It would be cool to meet so many new THP'ers and see our old friends again so soon!

Sounds like a yes to me, looking forward to seeing u again...lol

It would be wise to keep OG in Pawley's Island. I do not want to think about the outcome of OG sitting in Myrtle Beach "Proper."

So... where is everyone playing Sunday??

So... where is everyone playing Sunday??

If my head is half way strait I may play early but I think I will end up rolling home? Just not sure yet, maybe play Crow Creek on the way out?

How many spots left , I'm checking with my Mother in Knoxville trying to arrange a kid drop off for the weekend . I so want to be there .

Unless something changes I plan to drag Old Man Monroe to this! It doesn't look like it will take much dragging though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Unless something changes I plan to drag Old Man Monroe to this! It doesn't look like it will take much dragging though.

That's great to hear!

Right on KB!! Glad to hear it!!

Are you driving down? How long is it for you guys?

11ish, me, Dan and topdogg, then picking up biglee

How many spots left , I'm checking with my Mother in Knoxville trying to arrange a kid drop off for the weekend . I so want to be there .
My guess is there is still a open spot with ur name on it

That is what we like to hear. Ole Man Monroe and his better half owning True Blue.
Next up, paging Jon Gruden's biggest fan...Chuckylover

I'll be highly disappointed if chucky or TC don't show up

11ish, me, Dan and topdogg, then picking up biglee

My guess is there is still a open spot with ur name on it

Not bad, will be about the same for us, hopefully a little shorter. Its going to be well worth it, cant believe its coming up so quickly.

Not bad, will be about the same for us, hopefully a little shorter. Its going to be well worth it, cant believe its coming up so quickly.

No kidding, we will be flipping that calender before you know it, going to be a great time!

No kidding, we will be flipping that calender before you know it, going to be a great time!

I am counting on everyone to be full of holiday cheer and cookies so I can take home the prize.

I see the boss lady has spoken and that means GG will be getting a PM, so we can get this shindig on the calendar :thumb:

AWESOME News that OG and KB are gonna be coming! this is going to be a great Invitational. and seems to have some serious steam since everyone had such a blast in GA.

This is a 17 hour drive. Should I do it...

This is a 17 hour drive. Should I do it...

Does a 1 legged duck swim in circles?

If you cannot make this one, there will certainly be others.

Back