2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

What an incredible event. Had my 8i snap off at the range last night. This might be the ticket to replace my irons. THP, thanks for the Holiday cheer.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I looked through the list again this morning, and HOLY COW!!! It seems like everyday the prizes just keep getting better and better!

Seth, if you won, I hope you would invite me.

"If"??? That's not showing much confidence, my friend.

I suspect any ATL THPer will have a large contingent of locals attending the ball fitting event -- I know I will.

I started to list out the prizes that I really wanted to win......then I listed out everything.

Unbelievable list of prizes.

I started to list out the prizes that I really wanted to win......then I listed out everything.

Unbelievable list of prizes.

same here, not one prize is dull, THP and the sponsors were very very generous!!!!

Glad the excitement is high. We are so thrilled with this list and that we get to share it with everybody.

now we need a countdown to the 1st day haha, can't wait!!!!

DK and I were chatting on Facebook last night about this. We both rattled off pretty much the entire list as things we would like to win. Both of us said we would love to set the tone and bag one of those Scor or Cleveland wedge sets from the first couple of days.

Man, all these prizes are great! I'd love to win one of these!

It's tough to pick a winner on the prize list, that speaks to the magnitude of all the items. Each day is going to bring something amazing. What a way to spread Holiday Cheer, THP style!!!

I still cant beleive that amazing list of prizes , Way to go thank you THP and thank you sponsors !

DK and I were chatting on Facebook last night about this. We both rattled off pretty much the entire list as things we would like to win. Both of us said we would love to set the tone and bag one of those Scor or Cleveland wedge sets from the first couple of days.

I would be fine with that as well

I want to win the bridgestone ball fitting so I can invite all my THP buddies haha

What a great contest. I'm so glad being a part of this wonderful community.

I want to win the bridgestone ball fitting so I can invite all my THP buddies haha

My thoughts exactly, I'm hoping whomever wins invites at least a few THPers into the crowd!!!

The list of presents is amazing...bigger and better than ever

What a great list JB! All of the prizes are awesome I'm really looking forward to day 8!
THP, THE BEST!!! Enough said!

Usually when you see a contest like this it's all the junk around the office that has built up and needs to get cleaned up before the new year. THP smacks you in the face on day one to make sure your paying attention to how awsome the gifts are then it builds up and gets more and more exciting each day until the mind blowing last day. I could relate it to something else but it's a family forum and this only includes 9 friends. :alien: JB GG I've said it before and we appreciate everything you guy's do for us and the golf community. Thank you.

Reactions: JB
I love Holiday cheer anyway, but this is the cats meow! Every prize is outstanding, don't think I could get 9 THPers from MN for the ball fitting but I would love to try.

I really think this is my year. I'm thinking the Ashworth Prize is going to be right up my alley. The Bridegstone Fitting would be amazin though.

Back