2012 THP Holiday Cheer Event

This is absolutely amazing. THP is going big this year.

Is it in poor taste to wish bad luck to everyone else entering? haha what a great list of stuff!

These are some amazing giveaways. THP and the sponsors are really going all out for us.

What a fantastic list!

THP does it again !!

I've looked over this list probably 5 times. I want it all! LOL. Awful glad I'm an Alby Club member, so I have the chance to have a pizza party with my friends and get fit for some sweet golf balls with Bridgestone! #BOOM

Wow this is amazing. THP is so much more than a golf forum. Thanks so much do everyone who contributes here and a huge shoutout to the sponsors!

Way to raise the bar as always! List looks incredible and I love that days will have multiple winners.

THP never ceases to amaze me.

Ever.

Hopefully everyone notices those last 2 prizes are for Albatross Members only, and signs up before its too late!

Each year you outdo yourselves, another great Holiday Cheer Event!!

Hopefully everyone notices those last 2 prizes are for Albatross Members only, and signs up before its too late!

Only the party and personalized in home ball fitting is for the AC members. The other 2 Bridgestone prizes are open for everybody. I do thank you for the kind words though.

I've looked over this list probably 5 times. I want it all! LOL. Awful glad I'm an Alby Club member, so I have the chance to have a pizza party with my friends and get fit for some sweet golf balls with Bridgestone! #BOOM

Pizza party? When I win the Bridgestone fitting giveaway (see what I did there?), we're hitting Rathbun's Steak. If Bridgestone can sponsor Freddie and DLIII, they can hopefully carry that tab - we can all dream, right?

Prize List
Day 1 – Three Winners – 3 full sets of 5 SCOR4161 clubs
Day 2 – Two Winners – 2 sets of Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedges
Day 3 – Two Winners – Bushnell Tour Z6 & Bushnell GPS Watch
Day 4 – Callaway Pre-Release Driver
Day 5 – SeeMore Limited Edition Private Reserve Putter
Day 6 – adidas Golf & Ashworth – Six Winners – adipure Motion Shoes, adidas Fashion Performance Lines Woven Jacket, adidas Golf SAMBA Stand Bag, Ashworth Cardiff Mesh Shoes, Ashworth Blocked Polo, Ashworth Driver Cap.
Day 7 – Mobile Warming Gear Heated Rain Jacket
Day 8 – TaylorMade Golf – 3 Winners – RocketBladez Irons, New Cart Bag & Ghost S Putter
Day 9 – Cobra Golf – ZL Encore Driver – Your Color Choice
Puma Golf – Dress for Success. Top, Bottoms & Shoes
Day 10 – Mizuno Golf – 2 Winners – Mizuno JPX-825. 1 Complete Mizuno Outfit & 1 Bag
Day 11 – Bridgestone Golf – 3 Winners
Prize 1 – Special Albatross Club Members ONLY Prize - Private ball fitting for winner + 9 friends
Bridgestone Golf Ball Fitting Team comes to winner’s home for private ball fitting event (Date TBD- during 2013 season pending Team and winner schedules).
Winner receives year’s supply (12 dz) of ball model to which he/she is fit and a personalized Bridgestone mini-staff bag
9 fitting guests receive BSG goodie bag with hat and dozen balls after fitting
Bridgestone will make it a dinner party and bring the food as well.

Prize 2 – Year’s supply (12 dz.) of Bridgestone balls
2 THPers will receive a year’s supply (12 dz.) of the Bridgestone ball model to which they are fit.

Click here for all the details on how to enter.

http://bit.ly/TuEM92

Just quoting this list again.. What an incredibly generous offering from THP and the sponsors involved. I am going to have an awesome time following this.

First, the new home page looks real good. Very clean looking. Second, what an amazing list of prizes. Thanks again THP!

Just quoting this list again.. What an incredibly generous offering from THP and the sponsors involved. I am going to have an awesome time following this.

yeah that list is so cheerful and generous, GG and JB have done it again, the THP contests are always great, but this one is insane!! so many amazing prizes!

I don't even think generous does it justice, this is truly amazing. I know my 9 friends would be sure to include some fellow THPers!

That is a mind blowing list of goodies there and something for everyone no matter what brand you prefer to play with . Once again THP doing BIG things Thank You !

This is freaking amazing!

A years supply of balls would be nice, I went through way too many this year unfortunately.

Pizza party? When I win the Bridgestone fitting giveaway (see what I did there?), we're hitting Rathbun's Steak. If Bridgestone can sponsor Freddie and DLIII, they can hopefully carry that tab - we can all dream, right?

If Bridgestone is willing to roll up into my town, provide me with a years supply of golf balls, and fit my friends and family with some sweet swag, I would eat SPAM on a stale hot dog bun if they asked me to. Bring on my B-Fit and SPAM Dogs! LOL.

So awesome! I can't believe these prizes! What a great end of the year. You guys definitely out did yourselves again! Amazing.

I didn't see it posted and I just want to clarify:

Posting/Eligibility for the prize pack begins December 1, and winners are announced the same day?

EDIT: I forgot to mention it again because I did on the main page, but this prize pack is unreal. It's amazing to see THP give back to those that support them. JB, what you and GolferGal have done for all of us is beyond incredible and I couldn't put it into words. This prize pack is the meaning of the word generous.

I hope I don't win the Albatross only prize I don't have 9 friends.

Back