New THP Launch Monitor - At All THP Events in 2013

That's awesome!

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

damn, that has to be easy to read in direct sunlight, etc. no glare issues at all with that I assume

Nice! I'm sure I'll get some time with that next May. I've heard a lot about those and they seem to be what all on the Golfsmith's are using now.

John Deere Tap'n

This is awesome to hear!! I really love that THPer's will have this opportunity to use this technology.

Oh wow! This is awesome. As if I needed more motivation to make a THP event!

oh man. I'll want to see this thing in action come MB

That is really cool nice and portable and even better is having someone help you understand the numbers.

Just another completely awesome perk from THP !

This.is.awesome.

Nice work getting this. Extremely portable and easy to use. I had a chance to see these in action at another demo day and fitting earlier in the year as well.

Nice. Can't wait to see it in person.

I think my Golfsmith uses these. I like them a lot

Wow that looks awesome just another reason to attend he events

Very nice, that will be a nice addition to all the events.

Now that's nice, no plug needed?! Portable and accurate.

That looks pretty sweet!!

Is it May yet?

I got to use a model almost identical to this at the ping demo event at my course. It was fun to check the results instantly on her iPad. I can't wait to use it in person again. It's amazing how revealing those stats can be. It really gives you a realistic view of your swing and numbers to go along with it. I really found it helpful in driver fittings.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Looks good. Can't wait to pull some numbers off of it at some point in the future.

What a great idea to have one of these handy all the time.

This is fantastic news! I hope to hit on that thing next year!

That's a fantastic device. I've used that one in the past. I really like it. Tons of information coming out of THP events.

Saweeet! Can't wait to give it a go. THP goodness :clapp:

I will be looking forward to a little time on this, I'm sure it will be kept quite busy.

Back