New THP Launch Monitor - At All THP Events in 2013

I think that comes down to working with a fitter and determining what is best for the golfer for where they will be playing. I do not subscribe to the theory of "industry standards" for amateur golfers and I think if you spoke with shaft experts from different companies, they would tell you the same thing. In my opinion, this was done as a way of promoting fitting, but the end result getting most "prosumers" to fit themselves.

Thanks, makes perfect sense. I hate the idea of chasing down some "ideal" number when it may not be the best fit for how I play. Sounds like a valuable tool when/if it is used properly.

Great question Cookie and great info JB. I was actually thinking about this the other day. Thanks guys.

What are the ideal launch numbers for an average golfer? For instance someone being in the 95 mph swing speed what type numbers would be "ideal".

I know one thing. I have never had a LM "fitting" or even numbers outside. With the success I have had with the Amp Cell in my limited testing, I cannot wait to get on this thing. I would love to see some numbers with the Callaway stuff as well as my current gamer. It is one thing to see distance on an indoor monitor, but something totally different outside.

Thanks JB, GG, and THP for putting something so awesome into already awesome events

With Ohio next week, just a reminder this will be at every event. Great tool and we are always wiling to work with you to find the right gear.

With Ohio next week, just a reminder this will be at every event. Great tool and we are always wiling to work with you to find the right gear.

Can't wait to get my sand wedge numbers.

I'm so pumped to hit on a monitor. It's been over 2 years since I was able to hit on one outdoors and back then I didn't know anything about the numbers. I can't wait to hit on it in NJ/NE.

THPLM + Cleveland products? I predict some smiling faces next weekend!

Such a great addition to the Tour Van.

Oh great just another reason for me to feel bad about not being able to make the New England event. DAMN!

First time seeing this thread. What an asset!

Looking forward to it!

That thing is awesome. I wish I had it in my backyard.

Back