2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly there baby!!

pretty excited sitting on a team to see who will be my next teammate I think its gonna be more fun sitting on this side of the fence!

Only a half hour to go! Looking forward to seeing some more guys added to teams tonight!

Would love to see my name added to a team tonight

Going to miss the announcement right away tonight. My daughter has an orchestra concert. I'll definitely catch up and reach out to Team Paradise's newest member when we're done though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I suppose that's a good reason, enjoy the concert, hope they're playing something entertaining.

Not too much longer.

I'm here and ready!

No doubt..........meanwhile, while they are enjoying their beauty sleep, team DOTCOM is out working hard on their game! Who will be teammate number 4 for us tonight??? Tadashi? TBT? Howzat? Canadan? Ary? The Finnish Warrior? Can't wait!

What am I / the rest of us...chopped liver? lol

pretty excited sitting on a team to see who will be my next teammate I think its gonna be more fun sitting on this side of the fence!

Agreed is nice now to sit back and relax

I'd love to find out what team I'm on tonight, but I'm going to love watching the videos with anxiety no matter what. I know I'm not the only one with butterflies each night!!!

Thats true. Even after we find out what time we are on it will be anxious to find out our team mates. This is a fun process!

I'd love to find out what team I'm on tonight, but I'm going to love watching the videos with anxiety no matter what. I know I'm not the only one with butterflies each night!!!

Less than 5 minutes!

1st post updated.

Welcome to the team thainer!

Welcome Thainer! Stoked to have Thainer on Team Albatross.

Congrats guys!!!! The teams are shaping up!!

Excited to have White Rhino join the dotcom party.

congrats Thainer, Rhino, and Dhill!

Congrats, Thain, dhill, and White Rhino!

This is looking absolutely great!

Man these teams are filling out nicely, love these videos too. I honestly thought I was a part of JakeNation when he first announced Dhill. Glad to have 3 more members with a new place to call home.

Congrats Thainer, DHill, and Rhino!

DHill, I'm so excited to be on a team with you. It's gonna be awesome!

Rhino, Thainer, and DHill!! Congrats guys...I'll be joining one of you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back