The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake would be a sweet hockey player. He'd be like Buck minus the tattoos.

I'm gonna buy jake tattoo sleeves for Myrtle so we can take a twin picture.

I reckon I need to be the honorary Team Jake Effing Paradise team enforcer.

Cool, I will take the Honorary to the Honorary Team Jake Effing Paradise team enforcer.

We have one, it doesn't work like it used to, but we still love it. It's as easy and quick as the Kuerig, the only drawback is that you have to order the pods online, they don't sell them in stores.
For some reason I thought they sold them at Williams Sonoma?

Jman, I might be able to get a chapter or 2 but an entire book would be tough to fill. I'm pretty boring aside from a handful of very bizarre run ins I've have the fortune (of misfortune) of being involved in.

Buck I should just go get a real tattoo sleeve dude, why not? I've been kicking around the idea of a quarter sleeve anyway, why not just go for it.

Anyone have a "Nespresso" Espresso Machine? I am a coffee junkie, and love a good Espresso. Right now I have a Kuerig that I use daily, but would love a quick "at home" espresso machine that doesnt take up space or become a pain to make an espresso in.

Got an email this morning with these being on sale, and I am thinking pretty hard about finally getting one, just wanted to know if anyone else as one and what their thoughts on it were.

We have one, it doesn't work like it used to, but we still love it. It's as easy and quick as the Kuerig, the only drawback is that you have to order the pods online, they don't sell them in stores.

War,
GG is right we have one and I can tell you before I bought it I researched for weeks what to get. If you have any questions, let me know. Or on our way down tomorrow, I can bring it so you can try some. :D

Unfortunately, no, you can only buy the machine from there, they don't sell the pods. I believe there is one store, a Bloomingdales, in Chicago that sells the actually pods, otherwise it's online only.

War,
GG is right we have one and I can tell you before I bought it I researched for weeks what to get. If you have any questions, let me know. Or on our way down tomorrow, I can bring it so you can try some. :D
The deal I saw has the Nespresso Pixie for $172. 20% off regular price. I'll check your out this weekend first, though!

Unfortunately, no, you can only buy the machine from there, they don't sell the pods. I believe there is one store, a Bloomingdales, in Chicago that sells the actually pods, otherwise it's online only.
Ah gotcha. Thats kind of a bummer though.

One nice thing though is that the distribution center for pods is in St. Pete. So everything arrives the next day normally.

War, there's a Nespresso store here in Boston. I'll admit, I don't know much about those machines, but I've been in there a time or 2 with my wife. If you wanted me to check something out there, just let me know, I'd be happy to ship some stuff to you.

One nice thing though is that the distribution center for pods is in St. Pete. So everything arrives the next day normally.
That is nice to know.
War, there's a Nespresso store here in Boston. I'll admit, I don't know much about those machines, but I've been in there a time or 2 with my wife. If you wanted me to check something out there, just let me know, I'd be happy to ship some stuff to you.
Thanks Ary, Im reading up on them. Do they sell the pods there?

That is nice to know.

Thanks Ary, Im reading up on them. Do they sell the pods there?

I have 100% sure, but I think they do. I'd be willing to go down there on a day off to check. It's in a big shopping area in downtown Boston, I'll be headed there sometime soon anyway for Christmas shopping.

I have 100% sure, but I think they do. I'd be willing to go down there on a day off to check. It's in a big shopping area in downtown Boston, I'll be headed there sometime soon anyway for Christmas shopping.
No need for a special trip there, as I dont even own the machine yet. But, if you find yourself that way and happen to be close, let me know.

I wanted her to come to the outing, but she has a tournament that weekend.
congrats dude... what kinda tourney is she in?

How about these burgers?

vaga4eba.jpg

And this challenge

6u4y7yza.jpg

I'm more impressed by those prices! Do those burgers come with a side?

No. Add a basket of fries for 2 bucks that gg and I will split.

El Diablo please.

No. Add a basket of fries for 2 bucks that gg and I will split.

That's a bargain right there. Where are you guys at with those? Looks fantastic.

Cheesy haystack with added fried egg.

e2eneqav.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back