Get Well Freddie Kong

Good luck with the tests, hope things turn out for the best!

Freddie has helped me out a lot with my game. Hope this turns out to be very minor.

Freddie has been there for me more than once. The guy is 1st class all the way and is a true peoples person. Freddie, I hope your Doc gets this diagnosed today and you are up and feeling better soon! My prayers are with you and family.

Thoughts are with my man Freddie.

Freddie is one of my best friends on this place. He is truly a stand-up guy if there ever was one. My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this time. Get Well Buddy!!

Freddie, know that you have been and will remain in my thoughts and prayers until I hear the good report and news from you. Looking forward to playing some winter golf somewhere, sometime soon with you!

Freddie, we will keep you in our prayers bro! Good luck. Everything will be ok my man. I just know it!

Freddie - here's hoping that you feel better my man. I know everyone really appreciates everything you do on THP. I really hope everything goes well bro.

Thinking of you Freddie and praying all goes well.

You're in my thoughts and prayers Freddie. Hope the doc gets you back to normal quickly.

No doubt that I'm sending positive vibes Freddie's way!

Thoughts and prayers FK.

Thoughts and prayers Freddie!

I would do just about anything Freddie ever asked of me to do so that is the least I can do! I hope they figure this out Freddie! Need you 100% soon!

Prayers are being sent your way Freddie

Get well quick, Freddie!

You are in my thoughts and prayers Freddie. I hope everything goes well at the doctors office and you feel better soon.

My prayers were with you when I woke up this morning brother! Hope the scan goes well and that they can target the problem.

Hope the tests point to a simple problem with a simple solution Freddie. Our prayers are with you.

Getting the answer is the first step to recovery. That sounds obvious, but the mind is a powerful thing and the stress of not knowing and worry can make things even more difficult.

Well wishes go to Freddie, great fella on the forum.

Hope everything is ok. Get well Freddie!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Best wishes Freddie.

Back