Favorite Restaurauts

Gonna second JB's Samurai Blue. Amazing sushi

Got a brilliant Cantonese restaurant about an hour from home - when you drive into the carpark you wonder where you are as it looks a little bit run-down on the outside, but inside it is very nice, and the food is absolutely lovely

Samurai Blue in Tampa. Two locations, but the Westchase one is better.
Get the Blue Moon Roll and the Volcano Roll and thank me later.

Gonna second JB's Samurai Blue. Amazing sushi

Got a brilliant Cantonese restaurant about an hour from home - when you drive into the carpark you wonder where you are as it looks a little bit run-down on the outside, but inside it is very nice, and the food is absolutely lovely

Pacific Rim is one of the best here.

Y U M !! We're going next weekend!

I can tell you this, Sarasota is NOT the place for good Mexican food. If I want good Mexican food, I am cooking it at home.

That is surprising to me, there are so many good Mexican places all over Central Florida. The only ones that are ever not great are the chain places.

That is surprising to me, there are so many good Mexican places all over Central Florida. The only ones that are ever not great are the chain places.

What do you have near you Wake? We are in search of some good Mexican, what we have over here is pretty bland and over priced. The Carne Asada tacos at Rocco's Tacos are fantastic, but the rest is mediocre as far as mexican is concerned.

What do you have near you Wake? We are in search of some good Mexican, what we have over here is pretty bland and over priced. The Carne Asada tacos at Rocco's Tacos are fantastic, but the rest is mediocre as far as mexican is concerned.

Maybe I'm just easy to please, but I like authentic Mexican, and most of the places around here seem to be just that. In Lakeland TapaTio's is pretty good, and so is Chicano's. In Brandon I like Estella's and Sabor a Mexico. I wouldn't classify any of them as amazing but each time I live full, fat and happy. There is a place on Kennedy I really like in Tampa but I have no clue what the name is.

Awesome, thanks Dude.

Anyone know of any good eats in Marco Island, we're thinking about heading over there. She like eclectic and I like meat and potatoes.

Picking up food from one if my favorite spots in Greensboro. Lindley Park Filling Station.

THP Restaurant Review Thread

THP Restaurant Review Thread

My wife and I wanted to try a new to us Restaurant in Lake Worth we've seen when passing through the quaint little downtown area. It's called Brogues Irish pub. We've both been craving some good ole Fish and Chips and the ride over to the other side of the State just wasn't really a desire today, especially just for food. So we ventured out for a late lunch and desert.

We started with an order of wings, they were cooked perfectly with just a little bit of crunch when you bite into them, the Hot wasn't quite as hot as we like them, but they were Tangy with just a touch of spice and the aroma rising up to the nostrils when eating them was Glorious! They were good sized and juicy juicy juicy! Highly reccomed them if you're in the area.

Saturdayeats002.jpg

Then we got to the main course, the Fish and Chips. It was an Atlantic cod dipped in a Harps Lager batter and it was to die for! The fish itself was perfect, juicy, flakey, and very tasty.Sometime the fish can be a bit gamey if it's not fresh and I can assure you that this was fresh, Tasted like it just came out of the ocean. The batter was fried to a golden crispy delight.not overcooked and not under cooked, it was darn near perfect as welike it. Sometimes if it's overcooked it can be a pain to eat, it won't cut with a fork and can be messy. This batch was done well and as soon as you put your fork into it it seperated in to a tasty mouthful of bliss lol. The fries were steak style fries with alittle seasoning on them and were a perfect compliment to the meal we had. Our only want was for fresh cut fries, but we did not leave disappointed.

Saturdayeats004.jpg

If you're in the area of Lake Worth Florida, stop in at Brogues and tell them Trout sent ya, they'll treat you well. We have a new spot for wings and good food. The ambiance was cool, we sat outside with some sidewalk entertainment and the weather was perfect.

Saturdayeats006.jpg

Inside
Saturdayeats009.jpg

Next we went for a piece of cake and coffee at the Cheesecake Factory in City place West Palm Beach, my wife had the 30th anniversary cheesecake and I had the Lindas fudgecake. A review on how good this was is piontless, perfect is the only word that comes to mind.

Saturdayeats014.jpg

Saturdayeats012.jpg

So long from south Florida til next time.

Saturdayeats010.jpg

Good looking food Trout.

Who's got the best mexican in Florida? We are on a quest to find it.

I'm actually going to a great new spot in Orlando called Cocina 214 in Winterpark. All fresh ingredients and so much flavor.

I'm actually going to a great new spot in Orlando called Cocina 214 in Winterpark. All fresh ingredients and so much flavor.

Awesome, write a review with a couple pics dude.

We might need a restaurant review thread. Some great stuff going on in here.

We might need a restaurant review thread. Some great stuff going on in here.

That's a great idea.

The Wife and I are about to go to Shakespeares Pub here in Sarasota, and I can not wait.

Beer cheese fries? I think I will.

All of this food talk has me incredibly hungry! Great pics and review Trout Bum. The food looks great and so do the desserts.

Ready for a night out to dinner and wine at this point!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be writing these , Carnitas tacos up later

returyry.jpg

If you ever go to see Plymouth Rock and just want a pizza you must get a pie from Stevie's Pizza in Plymouth MA it's so freakin good Mrs. Scrap and I ate there back to back nights because it's rare that you can find something that good

That's a great idea.

The Wife and I are about to go to Shakespeares Pub here in Sarasota, and I can not wait.

Beer cheese fries? I think I will.

Thank you for the recommendation on the Fish and Chips Ryan, it was fantastic! We drove over yesterday to help our Nephew out with some work and went there for dinner. We think it may be the best we've had!

Thank you for the recommendation on the Fish and Chips Ryan, it was fantastic! We drove over yesterday to help our Nephew out with some work and went there for dinner. We think it may be the best we've had!

Awesome, Marc! Their fish and chips is out of this world. They do an incredible job with it.

The Melt in Cleveland... Ok now I'm hungry for one of their sandwiches....

Back