What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilkennys Irish restaraunt in Tulsa. Should I try a boxty?

Those ribs were phenomenal. Bringing a rack back to KC in the morning because I know my roomates will love them

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You should swing by my house first.

I had a grilled black angus ribeye and asparagus.

I went to a local mexican place and had queso, chips, enchiladas, rice and beans washed down by a couple of Dos Equis

Frozen pizza. Man I should have gone for a real pie.

We went to this strange place that delivers your uncooked steak on a 700 degree stone and you cook it while you eat it.

Weird. Not terrible, but I prefer to pay for my food to be cooked!

We went to this strange place that delivers your uncooked steak on a 700 degree stone and you cook it while you eat it.

Weird. Not terrible, but I prefer to pay for my food to be cooked!

We have a pub called The Black Swan that would bring out a hot rock and raw shrimp you would peel you own and throw it on the rock. I saw many drunk friends burn their hands on the rock. hahahaha.

We have a pub called The Black Swan that would bring out a hot rock and raw shrimp you would peel you own and throw it on the rock. I saw many drunk friends burn their hands on the rock. hahahaha.

Yeah I could see that.. I spent the entire meal wondering how they could possibly stay in business with how unsafe it is.

2lb Maine Lobster

na9apahy.jpg

24oz Bone-in Tomahawk Ribeye

5uhada4a.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Doing homemade meatballs on an open face sandwich with marinara and provolone. Side will be beer battered onion rings.

Spaghetti and meatballs for us

Some venison from a fresh kill last night. Probably will include some mashed potatoes and green beans.

Home Made Ham Bean Soup.

Veggie stew that has been in the crockpot for 9 hours.

Stuffed shells and Italian sausage

Turkey stew on noodles with a side salad.

Both the Mrs and I are coming down with something so tonight is our cure all that I hope works again.... Grilled cheese sandwiches with onions and jalapeno's and robust tomato soup for me and chicken and rice soup for her.

Pizza.

Tacos!!

No wonder I'm feeling light headed...note to self. Have a craving for some In-A-Tub, but that's not unusual.

Oklahoma Joe's BBQ.... sooo good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back