Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I also just now realized that PING makes the i20 fairway in 14*. This makes me curious as well.

Why I have this pondering with my 3w spot now I don't know.

I am not sure my F3 and F5 are going anywhere soon... Since I just said that they will probably be gone haha

I am not sure my F3 and F5 are going anywhere soon... Since I just said that they will probably be gone haha

I hear ya, I really just need to put a higher launch shaft in my TF3 seeing as I love that club head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya, I really just need to put a higher launch shaft in my TF3 seeing as I love that club head.

Have you considered like the Kusala white or something? What are your thoughts on it

Have you considered like the Kusala white or something? What are your thoughts on it

Haven't hit that one, I dunno, I just like to tinker too damn much!

I know you love the TF3, but once the snow really takes hold up here, I may be willing to send you an F3 with Kusala Blue 72 in it.

I know you love the TF3, but once the snow really takes hold up here, I may be willing to send you an F3 with Kusala Blue 72 in it.

I do love the blue in my F5!

I'd love to try it for a while if you don't mind Ary, you know I'd take care of it!

Just seen this on the bay, but maybe it should be JB's ponder to match his bag...

$(KGrHqNHJCcFCdYIsPe-BQsfSFuwr!~~60_58.JPG

I do love the blue in my F5!

I'd love to try it for a while if you don't mind Ary, you know I'd take care of it!

Your F5 with the 83 gram blue intrigues me. That's what I would go with if I were to add a 5 wood, and cut it down to 41 inches or so to make it play like a mini 5 wood. But finding an 83 gram Blue shaft is pretty hard.

I just pulled the trigger on an RBZ Tour 3 Rescue, going to see if that can work for my 210-220 yard club.

That is great stawboater.........maybe you should get it for JB and his secret santa!

Jman....did you post pics of the new putter you got last night? Did I miss it?

That is great stawboater.........maybe you should get it for JB and his secret santa!

Jman....did you post pics of the new putter you got last night? Did I miss it?

No good ones yet Nate, here's an iPhone just now though!
C33190D8-3CBF-41EE-AED6-BE4433918E79-9266-00000B7F6D5B07B0.jpg

B9404CCE-FBE3-4430-92E8-59FA4555E16A-9266-00000B7F66BDD996.jpg

I'll second that TexasHacker.........wow! I think I might cry.

WOW! Jman that is absolutely gorgeous.

Just seen this on the bay, but maybe it should be JB's ponder to match his bag...

$(KGrHqNHJCcFCdYIsPe-BQsfSFuwr!~~60_58.JPG

That sure is a bute. I use this one already though. Its a pretty cool PUMA bag.

images

That sure is a bute. I use this one already though. Its a pretty cool PUMA bag.

images

look to the cookie

What's the main difference between the tp3 and tp5

What's the main difference between the tp3 and tp5

One is 5 layers and one is 3. Similar to differences between the HEX Black and Chrome. 5 should have lower driver spin I believe but more spin from the other clubs I think. And the 5 has a higher compression.

Alright thanks man

Solid ponder bro. I witnessed you WRECK shop with that J40. Maybe it's just time for some new blood huh?

Yessir and I already bought it. Lol.

DDXU and JJ it took a bit but think found the right shaft too. Well wasn't gonna pay for a DI-6 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back