2013 Morgan Cup - Sponsorship Thread

Howzat=green cobra driver #gogreentime

Congrats guys!

I bet dh is salivating over the thought of knocking down flags with the new Cally RX Forged!
That green driver will be slick... Perfect for a Bullfrog! Lol this is a cool way of announcing sponsors.

That green driver will be slick... Perfect for a Bullfrog! Lol this is a cool way of announcing sponsors.
you just jinxed yourself

BOOM I walking in the door, the wifi came on and my phone went nuts haha. Huge thanks to THP and Callaway for the opportunity to represent them again #treewood.

EFFIN delighted. Like a kid on Christmas morning right now

BOOM I walking in the door, the wifi came on and my phone went nuts haha. Huge thanks to THP and Callaway for the opportunity to represent them again #treewood.

Congrats buddy!!!

I think the Kelly signing by Callaway is going to be a really good thing. I mean, when you think about it, he already has the clubs he used from Callaway to win the Morgan Cup........why would he need new ones? Win/Win for Callaway..............

yep, and we will win again. Win win for team hackers.

I think the Kelly signing by Callaway is going to be a really good thing. I mean, when you think about it, he already has the clubs he used from Callaway to win the Morgan Cup........why would he need new ones? Win/Win for Callaway..............

Few small tweaks and i'm set

yep, and we will win again. Win win for team hackers.

Hell yeah #winwinteamhackers

Awesome news for Team Hackers!
I'm pumped for this!

Awesome news for Team Hackers!
I'm pumped for this!

I'm pumped too :D. Like Iceyshanks said the year on year comparison will be interesting.

So many thoughts going on in my head right regarding my current bag and the bag to come

Congrats on the latest sponsor signings. Jconn will rep Cleveland well as a member of Team DotCom. Thainer will be a good match for Bridgestone, Kelly with Callaway, and howzat with Cobra.

Its going to be fun sharing a sponsor again. I really like the way that the Cobra staff has been shaping up.

Thanks captain! I will give it everything I have. Can't wait to hear more about the 2013 lineups for all of the sponsors!

I think he should bet me...if he loses he ACTUALLY has to call me back. I have never.....

I lost my phone! I am sorry

you just jinxed yourself

I was "just sayin". I think I would choose a different color if I were chosen as a cobra staffer. All the sponsors have top notch equipment and I can't go wrong with the one I am chosen for. Another win win for team Hackers.

I know I've already got my Morgan Cup team, but I am digging the Cleveland team as well!! Really looking forward to seeing what you guys select and work with.

It's the full circle effect of the Morgan cup camaraderie plan that is so unbelievably awesome.

Wow. Didn't expect an early announcement! Congrats guys. Love the selections.

Awesome pairings tonight. Congrats guys! Looking forward to see which way you all go.

Congrats to the newly sponsored golfers! I'm sure these next few months are going to be awesome! I'm looking forward to follow along.

Congrats to all of those announced tonight. I fully expect to see Thain putting balls DEEP with the J40 driver. I think the CB and DPC's are excellent choices for him as well.

Congrats my man!!

another day, another 4 people learning their fate!

Congrats to all of those announced tonight. I fully expect to see Thain putting balls DEEP with the J40 driver. I think the CB and DPC's are excellent choices for him as well.

While this gear would be sweet, I think it was hinted at a few times that Bstone may have some new gear to ponder for 2013 too.

Half way there on the sponsors, congrats to all who are now in the know. I know it is hard to be patient for the rest of the MCers, but you know you are going to be blown away when you finally know who you will represent. All great companies.

Back