The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the weather is supposed to be in the 60s this weekend. Need to figure out a way to convince the wife that me golfing both days is a great idea...

Man, the weather is supposed to be in the 60s this weekend. Need to figure out a way to convince the wife that me golfing both days is a great idea...

I tried to do the same, but Sunday is the only one that's happening.

Now he flubs a chip into a bunker, he is starting to make me feel pretty good.

I like speech-to-text more every time I use it!

This guys got the smarts!

Like the clemson purple, but i think you should make one line orange and the other purple.

It won't fit in my sig. Color changes take up characters.

Center text! Hell hawk had a seizure inducing sig there for awhile.

Uh oh getting my clothes ready for today's round in my GPS is nowhere to be found this can't be good

I think my last hope is my course, my last round was late in the day so the carts didnt go back out, so hopefully the guy that cleans them turned it in

It is a sign that you should be working on calling a travel agency.

It is a sign that you should be working on calling a travel agency.

Lol, Im on it...and I even have one of the flying gurus on here checking things out for me too

COURSE HAS MY SKYCADDIE!!! So freaking happy about this

What a relief. I hate when that happens.

Yeah dumb me was typing about my round on my phone when taking the cart back and just left it in there

I'm sad for people who live in the south and never get a chance to wear a Christmas sweater.

I'm sad for people who live in the south and never get a chance to wear a Christmas sweater.

couple.jpg

I dont know how but until the last week or so I never realized how awesome you are.

funny-bro-fist-internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back