2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a blade guy.

I believe you are correct hahaha. However I have never played a combo set and the added forgiveness of the 4 and 5 does interest me somewhat. I still think I might go straight blade though.

uhhh, yeah....definitely.

i'm going to try my best to get some sort of SeeMore putter fitting (i believe they're a silver SPi within 2 hours of me).
i've always been a traditional blade guy. plumbers neck, 35", standard everything.
obviously i will go off what is best fit for me, but with SeeMore, i have the chance to switch things up a bit...maybe go mallet like SB2 or the FGP. possibly even give a jumbo grip a try as well.
needless to say, i'm excited to begin my maiden voyage into the SeeMore experience.

And rightfully so. Chad is the freaking man.

Just got a response from Chad and I have to say, that is pretty freaking cool. I am definitely going to get into it knowing that they are not only reading what you put out there, but responding to it.

What a roster for 2013. It reads more like a male model casting than a sponsorship team. How the heck did I end up on that list?
WarEagle
Canadan
One-T
Cookie
JT
Dhill
Jconn
ddxu

I just laughed out loud at work with that one. Not sure you mean to include my name when talking about a model casting!

What a roster for 2013. It reads more like a male model casting than a sponsorship team. How the heck did I end up on that list?

WarEagle
Canadan
One-T
Cookie
JT
Dhill
Jconn
ddxu

I just laughed out loud at work with that one. Not sure you mean to include my name when talking about a model casting!

I should have clarified then.... Post Insanity Dhill... :alien:

With the team PMs out from our tour reps I can't wait to get this party started!!! Pondering is in full effect.

uhhh, yeah....definitely.

i'm going to try my best to get some sort of SeeMore putter fitting (i believe they're a silver SPi within 2 hours of me).
i've always been a traditional blade guy. plumbers neck, 35", standard everything.
obviously i will go off what is best fit for me, but with SeeMore, i have the chance to switch things up a bit...maybe go mallet like SB2 or the FGP. possibly even give a jumbo grip a try as well.
needless to say, i'm excited to begin my maiden voyage into the SeeMore experience.

I'm hoping to find a fitter close as well, I've sent a few emails, but no responses yet!

I have an FGP now and love it, but I've always been curious about a model in the mid-mallet to full mallet range. And I have a midsize grip now and have always wondered about a larger or smaller grip for comparison.

Just got a response from Chad and I have to say, that is pretty freaking cool. I am definitely going to get into it knowing that they are not only reading what you put out there, but responding to it.

Dude they are awesome.

Wow. I'm just now realizing what it means to be a part of Cleveland/Srixon!! Cross Apparel, Custom Wedges, Amazing clubs. I'm in slight shock right now.

Wow. I'm just now realizing what it means to be a part of Cleveland/Srixon!! Cross Apparel, Custom Wedges, Amazing clubs. I'm in slight shock right now.

Once they start coming in you'd better get up here for a round so I can be in awe! Lol.

With the custom wedges that may be available you boys. Some of those sessy wedges may go walkies on the range

So many great options from each company from the sneak peaks we have seen. Looking forward to finding out more about all the new stuff from each manufacturer and also finding out who the Bridgestone putter supplier and apparel supplier will be this year.

Thainer marshalling the team. I like it!! WR welcome to Team Bridgestone dude. Good God are we going to kill it this year!

This is going to be wicked!!! The stuff Cobra & Puma are coming out next year is awesome, pretty colorful, exciting and BOOOMING!

So cool to round out Team Callaway with yorkem and Wade! Let's all make this special boys and do it right! January can't get here fast enough!

This is going to be wicked!!! The stuff Cobra & Puma are coming out next year is awesome, pretty colorful, exciting and BOOOMING!

dude. your signature couldn't get anymore awesome!
welcome to #TeamGoTime brother.

Just relistened to Harry on THP Radio last night while i was laying in bed..... what a great freaking interview i can't wait for him to come back and do another interview with JB. i love his openness and honesty about everything i agreed with almost everything he was saying..... couldn't be happier to be a part of the Callaway Team now. and can't wait to see what this 2013 line looks like.

Anyone else catch the 2 Gloves web cast today? He talked about the new 3 wood and said he wanted to take it right then and there.

I have seen a picture on the net of a Razr xtreme #treewood but was skeptical about it, hopefully we see something soon cos it has me really pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back